Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Problem with Sunrizer

I love Sunrizer but every time I try to control it from a different app such as Animoog it works for awhile but then gets stuck in these high octaves and won't respond to midi correctly until I reload it. I think I've read here that other users have had the same problem.Any help or workaround would be appreciated.Thanks

Comments

• @Jomazz said:

I love Sunrizer but every time I try to control it from a different app such as Animoog it works for awhile but then gets stuck in these high octaves and won't respond to midi correctly until I reload it. I think I've read here that other users have had the same problem.Any help or workaround would be appreciated.Thanks

Somebody's mentioned this not long ago. I think it was Xynthesizer developer in one of the threads. It never happened to me personally but it may be because I seem to use it more for bass stuff.

• Nope, no such problems for me either and I've been using it for about 3 years. I have always found the virtual MIDI and MIDI learn in Sunrizer to respond well.