Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioKit Bass 808 for iPhone/Universal Released!

Should be available world-wide in a couple of hours:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bass-808-synth-auv3-platinum/id1502480224

It's a free upgrade for anyone w/ iPad version.
Req iPhone 6s and above or new SE with 4.7 inch screen and above.
Thanks everyone & Enjoy!

Comments

• <3 Great work!! I've been using it on the iPad but options are always great!

• @analog_matt said:

Should be available world-wide in a couple of hours:
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bass-808-synth-auv3-platinum/id1502480224

It's a free upgrade for anyone w/ iPad version.
    Req iPhone 6s and above or new SE with 4.7 inch screen and above.
    Thanks everyone & Enjoy!

Time to start my next beat!

• Thanks so much! I think I almost blew my iPhone speakers making it. hahah

• Great news! However, it’s crashing to the home screen when I launch it on an iPhone XS Max 13.4.5 beta Done the usual restart / uninstall business.

• Have the sequencing issues been fixed?

• @gusgranite said:
    Have the sequencing issues been fixed?

Yes

• @dpeace said:
    Great news! However, it’s crashing to the home screen when I launch it on an iPhone XS Max 13.4.5 beta Done the usual restart / uninstall business.

UPDATE: There seems to be some issues with the latest iOS versions and standalone on all devices. We're working on it now. If ya'll are rocking the latest iOS, I'd hold off updating until the next update. Thanks so much everyone!

It seems to work fine in AU, though. Is AU working for you on your iPhone?

• edited April 2020

I feel honoured and privileged to finally get this app on my phone...I only make phone music and this is a great app from a great team...Cheers with the beers and the tears to the peers who make apps for the masses...it’s magic.

• @baudious said:
    I feel honoured and privileged to finally get this app on my phone...I only make phone music and this is a great app from a great team...Cheers with the beers and the tears to the peers who make apps for the masses...it’s magic.!

Thanks so much. Really appreciate the note and looking forward to the music you make with it! 🍻

• UPDATE: There seems to be some issues with the latest iOS versions and standalone on all devices. We're working on it now. If ya'll are rocking the latest iOS, I'd hold off updating until the next update. Thanks so much everyone!

Confirmed working as an AUv3. Thanks!

• @analog_matt said:

@dpeace said:
    Great news! However, it’s crashing to the home screen when I launch it on an iPhone XS Max 13.4.5 beta Done the usual restart / uninstall business.

UPDATE: There seems to be some issues with the latest iOS versions and standalone on all devices. We're working on it now. If ya'll are rocking the latest iOS, I'd hold off updating until the next update. Thanks so much everyone!

So far working in NS2.

• Very cool, thanks folks!

Pushed an update for the random Standalone issues just now. Waiting on Apple's review

• @analog_matt said:

@gusgranite said:
    Have the sequencing issues been fixed?

Yes

Ta

• Update sorts the issue on the iPhone - thanks!

• @dpeace said:
    Update sorts the issue on the iPhone - thanks!

Awesome!

• @DukeWonder said:
    New beat in the works thanks to this update.

Sounds so dope. Amazing how far iPhone music has come!

• edited April 2020

@analog_matt
    Not for my iPhone 6 :(
    Works on my air 1 though?
    :)

• I bought the iPad version, but the one on the app store on my iPhone still shows a cost. Are they two separate apps? I don't want to accidentally get charged twice.

• @anomieholiday said:
    I bought the iPad version, but the one on the app store on my iPhone still shows a cost. Are they two separate apps? I don't want to accidentally get charged twice.

Same for me.

• wimwim
    edited April 2020

@Schmotown said:

@anomieholiday said:
    I bought the iPad version, but the one on the app store on my iPhone still shows a cost. Are they two separate apps? I don't want to accidentally get charged twice.

Same for me.

You won't be charged. It will look for all the world like you are, but then at the very last step, after you have clicked "buy" it'll tell you that you already own it and do you want to download it for free.

This is standard stupid behavior in the App Store for apps that started off for iPad only then went universal later.

• Sure enough. This isn't Audiokit's fault.

• What @wim said!

It's super frustrating for users and developers. Luckily, the app store won't charge you for the same app twice. You'll get it for free as long as you use the same iTunes account. 👍

• This is magic Audiokit!! What a great set of sound options and rumble...well done$$$

• This is a great app. Using it all the time and I am mostly an acoustic guy. Well done @analog_matt!

• The best thing is when you „buy“ it the second time the AppStore even makes the BLING sound to indicate the purchase process... but then the relief will come in form of this amazing Popup telling you, you are good... no worries ;)

• @david_2017 said:
    The best thing is when you „buy“ it the second time the AppStore even makes the BLING sound to indicate the purchase process... but then the relief will come in form of this amazing Popup telling you, you are good... no worries ;)

Thanks all. It worked exactly as you described.

• Bass 808 has been updated to fill up the screen on bigger iPads (10.5, 11, 12.9)!

Other important notes:

• If you haven't gotten Bass 808, you have until the end of the Month, May 31st
    • We'll be releasing a new free App Drop before the end of this month 🎉

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1502480224

• Looks great on the 12.9 / looking forward to abusing your next app

@analog_matt said:

Bass 808 has been updated to fill up the screen on bigger iPads (10.5, 11, 12.9)!

Other important notes:

• If you haven't gotten Bass 808, you have until the end of the Month, May 31st
    • We'll be releasing a new free App Drop before the end of this month 🎉

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1502480224

• I got it a couple of weeks ago and have been loving it. Can't wait to see what's next