Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatmaker 3: is it possible to duplicate an entire track, or...

edited April 2020 in Support and Feedback

Just the Patterns within it? I’ve just started using Bm3 this week and have POTFM (printed out the fucking manual) and R’d it but unfortunately could find no M of this feature.

I’m going to stop with the letter thing N.

To be more precise, I have a Track that is 4 bars long and it has a Pattern to each bar, so this Track has 4 Patterns within it, right now.

What I don’t want to do, is have to duplicate those Patterns to the end of the Song. I’d rather just duplicate the Track.

If I have a firm grasp of the wrong end of the stick here then please let me know. Otherwise, is this the best way forward and if so, how do I do it?

Comments

• You cannot copy an entire track. Workaround is to save the bank, then load it to an empty bank. Be sure to select 'Save Patterns' when saving a bank.

You can drag and drop patterns from one bank to another.
    Make sure that the bank that you want to copy from is active (selected), then tap the Pattern Helper in the upper left. There you'll see a list of patterns. Drag the pattern to another bank and drop it into the sequencer area that corresponds to the destination bank. It can get messy organizing all the patterns so it helps to rename them.

• @Sequencer1 said:
    You cannot copy an entire track. Workaround is to save the bank, then load it to an empty bank. Be sure to select 'Save Patterns' when saving a bank.

You can drag and drop patterns from one bank to another.
    Make sure that the bank that you want to copy from is active (selected), then tap the Pattern Helper in the upper left. There you'll see a list of patterns. Drag the pattern to another bank and drop it into the sequencer area that corresponds to the destination bank. It can get messy organizing all the patterns so it helps to rename them.

Thanks very much for that. I’m not averse to workarounds, so that seems fine to me. File names are crucial on iPad OS and Beatmaker 3 imo, so I appreciate the reminder.