Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

//OT// Why I dig Industrial Music

Comments

• Oh yes. All the usual suspects mentioned already. And lots of artists on labels like Metropolis, AntZen, ArtofFakt. Loved it because it seemed like the sky was the limit, there were no confines of traditional instruments & trad song arrangements. I guess I was more of a “rivethead”, I didn’t listen to the old school industrial music like Throbbing Gristle & Einsturzende as much as I did the electro-industrial stuff like Wumpscut, Mentallo, Individual Totem, Ah Coma Sotz, Android Lust etc. I’ve started creating music again thanks to iOS after losing most my equipment. I don’t listen to much of it lately but I guess it’s in my DNA because I keep making dark music. Guess I have to start wearing jumper cables as suspenders again, heheh.

• Has the authentic vibe I remember from those times.

• edited April 2020

Can’t say I was a huge fan of Coil but “Dark River” is one of those songs that I could listen to on repeat in my headphones all day and all night long...

Also, @Häxanäx that was awesome! I kinda want to say I “Dig It” because somehow it made me recall that amazing Skinny Puppy track... :wink:

• edited April 2020

I saw the “final” TG show in San Francisco 1981. I had been corresponding with GPO a few years prior to that. I actually got one of the “Mission is Terminated” postcards in the mail when they announced the breakup. There was a time when that music really spoke to me. Saw SPK a few times back then also - those shows were intense! I will always be inspired by that music and their self reliance.

• This song was such a welcomed treat. Gave me so much hope for a Sp reunion when it dropped

• Very cool, my first true introduction to TG was Puppy Gristle. The purest form of brap

@Crawlingwind said:
    I saw the “final” TG show in San Francisco 1981. I had been corresponding with GPO a few years prior to that. I actually got one of the “Mission is Terminated” postcards in the mail when they announced the breakup. There was a time when that music really spoke to me. Saw SPK a few times back then also. Those shows were intense! I will always be inspired by that music and their self reliance.

]( "show

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    This song was such a welcomed treat. Gave me so much hope for a Sp reunion when it dropped

Agreed, gave me goosebumps too hoping they'd get back together. I think it's still one of the best tracks by cEvin and Ogre.

• Kalte Farben

• Necro Facility

Download

• edited May 2020

• edited May 2020

covenant,frontline assembly,laibach, front 242,skinny,neubauten,sisters of mercy, depeche, numan, john foxx, chris&cosey, spk, nitzer, kraftwerk, daf,etc etc

ha necro facility! ouf..

• Great choices @noob & @kobamoto

Haujobb

• Putrefy Factor 7

• Putrefy Factor 7 sounds like yor stuff dude :)

• Thanks!

@noob said:
    Putrefy Factor 7 sounds like yor stuff dude :)

• Sonic Area

• edited May 2020

• Santa Hates You
    (but not Jinxy)
    https://youtu.be/TMKPLNIHaio

• One of my go to albums / this album also features cEvin Key & Dwayne R Goettel

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    One of my go to albums / this album also features cEvin Key & Dwayne R Goettel

wow thnx brilliant stuff, heard some of it before some new in here.. esp digging the vocal mangling

• edited June 2020

Chris Peterson (Front Line Assembly, Delirium etc) is the core of the project. Jeff or J.S. Stoddard was there at the beginning and I formed a noisy relationship with him way down the road. Taught me a lot and eventually got to write with him on a few things. I’ll put a link below. But this album and the next Moment of Silence are absolutely brilliant and devastating. The final? or most recent was good but turned into more of a metal industrial style.

DECREE is one of the most influential projects in my world. Hope you or anyone else reading this gets the same injection of creativity.

My collab with Roughhausen

@noob said:

@iOSTRAKON said:
    One of my go to albums / this album also features cEvin Key & Dwayne R Goettel

wow thnx brilliant stuff, heard some of it before some new in here.. esp digging the vocal mangling

• The mystery behind the “missing track 10” from the infamous Skinny Puppy album Last Rights. In a land a long time ago before the internet, the one thing missing from the music industry today is the mystery behind a band/song/album etc etc.

I instantly felt incomplete but also blown away by Last Rights. Never heard anything before or after that. It is an album that is very painful to listen to on many different levels. I felt incomplete due to the liner notes and the seconds of silence that originally was called track 10 but later to be known as Left Handshake .

If you don’t know the story, I’ll break it down real quick. Timothy Leary was heavily sampled on this track and his attorney would not let Skinny Puppy use it on the album. I didn’t find out about this until after the net was born and I stumbled across litany.net (fan forum for Sp etc)

During their legendary reunion show at Dresden Fest is when they first sold the track 10 single and the first time Skinny Puppy showed up on the Billboard Top 200. I happened to get my hands on a bootleg [I originally thought it was legit] called Intolerance. Great album either way and I finally felt complete.

• edited June 2020

The story behind the “Down in it” video and FBI investigation of a missing Trent Reznor

• Trepaneringsritualen

• edited July 2020

Great thread. Have a real softspot for IDM/IBM. Always.

🤟

• @noob said:
    covenant,frontline assembly,laibach, front 242,skinny,neubauten,sisters of mercy, depeche, numan, john foxx, chris&cosey, spk, nitzer, kraftwerk, daf,etc etc

ha necro facility! ouf..

👌

• This was a good album but such a shift in style compared to the previous albums

@DMfan said:

@noob said:

ha necro facility! ouf..

👌

• Hologram_

• JK FLESH one of the many Justin Broadrick [Godflesh] side projects