Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Animoog is still one of my fave apps. And it can stand a 30min Techno Live Performance!

Hey people,

Hope you are keeping well and safe!
Just would like to share with you this Techno performance i played in live streaming for an online festival, a couple days ago.
Animoog is used here to provide pads and risers, with its volume controlled by an expression pedal.
I’m still impressed by this app ability to evolve within the same patch, just changing the path starting point or assigning a bit of lfo. It can really stand a long performance without any need to switch preset.
Hope you enjoy!

Comments

• Wow, nice setup and music too :)

• All moogs are superb apps. Only have model D which I really love like the first day and Animoog which I agree with you... it is a class on its own. No synth can touch it.

• @MAtrixplan said:
    Wow, nice setup and music too :)

Thank you so much! 😉

• @Vlad11 said:
    All moogs are superb apps. Only have model D which I really love like the first day and Animoog which I agree with you... it is a class on its own. No synth can touch it.

Yes, i use Model D and 15. They are all wonderful, but Animoog really brings something special, like no other app or hardware/software synth. And it was created in the very first days of the ios music movement! Long life Animoog!

• You should try Phonem...Wolfgang Palm...now that’s an expressive app..if you have time....
    I find Animoog okay..need to revisit it and try a bit more.....
    IOSSOS

• @IOSSOS said:
    You should try Phonem...Wolfgang Palm...now that’s an expressive app..if you have time....
    IOSSOS

Sadly, the PPG Apps are dead. At least for now.

• @IOSSOS said:
    You should try Phonem...Wolfgang Palm...now that’s an expressive app..if you have time....
    IOSSOS

Hey, thanks for your feedback! Yeas i have Phonem and i like it, but somehow i never managed to go very deep with it. Because it is very very deep. I find Animoog is a good balance between capabilities and ease of use. But i agree Phonem (like all of Palm apps) is great!

• @tja said:

@IOSSOS said:
    IOSSOS

Do you mean no updates?

• @Belibat said:

@tja said:

@IOSSOS said:
    IOSSOS

Do you mean no updates?

It does not seem so, but things may change again.
    I hope.

Anyway, you cannot even buy them anymore - I only own Infitine and would have bought the others, if I knew this to happen.

• @tja said:

@Belibat said:

@tja said:

@IOSSOS said:
    IOSSOS

Do you mean no updates?

It does not seem so, but things may change again.
    I hope.

Anyway, you cannot even buy them anymore - I only own Infitine and would have bought the others, if I knew this to happen.

Really? Oh noo! Always wanted Wavemapper... btw i can confirm that if you bought them you can still download em (tried with Phonem).
    Another set of great apps joining the “Vintage iOS synth” bunch..

• That’s sad...I just have Phonem...spent more time today with it...

• @Belibat this is great!!!!!! Love it!!!!!

• @onerez said:
    @Belibat this is great!!!!!! Love it!!!!!

Thank you so much! ;)

• @Vlad11 said:
    All moogs are superb apps. Only have model D which I really love like the first day and Animoog which I agree with you... it is a class on its own. No synth can touch it.

You need Model 15–it’s even better than Model D.

• edited April 2020

👍 cool another animoog brethren. I use animoog as my go to solo synth every improv stream jam over on twitch. I even still run it on an old 4s but I upgraded my rack iphone to a 6s+ today. 2 weeks ago I released a single on BandCamp using the animoog as a solo synth, so I use it to this day in production as well.

Good work and cool vid!

Single
    https://drmysterium.bandcamp.com/track/hitech

Twitch Channel

Example Episode
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/581208479?t=1425s

• @Dr_M said:
    👍 cool another animoog brethren. I use animoog as my go to solo synth every improv stream jam over on twitch. I even still run it on an old 4s but I upgraded my rack iphone to a 6s+ today. 2 weeks ago I released a single on BandCamp using the animoog as a solo synth, so I use it to this day in production as well.

Good work and cool vid!

Thanks for sharing! I’ll take a listen 👍