Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Amazing Z3TA+ Synth Discovery OMG!!!

I made an awesome discovery guys!!! just got my cable and finally was able to hook up my controller to the iPad to play Z3TA+ the way it was meant to be played and as I played and switched patches, I realized that the Preset screen did not close!!! exactly what i had been asking since the release of this awesome Synth!

Well how did this happen?

OK, through the awesome advice of friends here in this forum, I went and used iFUNBOX to create Separate folders in the User Content folder. I created a folder named My favorites, My creations, Live play patches and left alone the one that says User Presets. Well, i have a few patches in each folder, but here is the amazing discovery, in the folder called My creations, I only had one single patch. So when I switched from say Favorites folder, and clicked on the My Creations folder, the whole preset screen would not close at all, but instead, the patch that is in My Creations folder would play!!!! I hope it makes sense, but I am so happy!!!!! As I really wanted that option to be able to play this synth live at church for worship music. Only thing is that you must copy the patch that you want to auto play and put it in that folder through ifunbox. I just dragged whatever patch it is that I want in that folder and dropped it there through ifunbox. Then when I booted up Z3TA, the patch and folder would show up in the User Content directory in Z3TA allowing you to switch patches on the fly. I am so in love with this synth guys, the sounds are so incredibly lush and analog sounding, I just can't say it enough!

But this discovery is so amazing, cause now, all you have to do in order to switch patches in a live on stage situation, is create in the User Content folder, separate folder, each named exactly as the name of the patch in that folder. So for example, you have an awesome Strings patch, I would call the folder "Awesome Strings 1" and if you had another patch say called "80's Pad" then you would create another folder named just like that, then once you boot up Z3TA, all those folders would show up in the User Content folder, then all you do to switch thru them live, is select the name of the folder as you play, and the patch loads up automatically!!!! Simply Amazing!!!!

Ok, enough, going to do more testing and patch creation, and playing, oh my, so much fun!!!!!!

Blessings,
Musikman4Christ

Update:
Just found out this only works while i have a midi controller hooked up to the iPad.

Comments