Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Finished restoring my beatle bass copy
I got this national beatle bass copy about a month ago and have been working on it little by little. The neck is really comfortable on this, with a 1.5 inch nut and almost no taper as you go higher up.
-I changed the tuners because the ones that were on it were shot.
- german hofner pickups replaced the stock pickups, which were buzzing pretty badly
- New electronics, a combination of the german wiring, caps, and resistors, with an allparts control plate, pots, and switches. This originally had a different control layout than a hofner would have, with a volume, tone, and on/off switches for each pickup.
- New ebony hofner bridge to replace the worn out one that was on here (and was a much softer wood)
- A zero glide nut to give a zero fret
- Fret leveling, crowning, and polish.
All I know is it’s fun to play, sounds great on a track, is super light, and was less than $400 all in.
Enjoy the pics. Pardon the mess of cables, I’m in the middle of tracking a song, you know how it gets!