Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Them Days / Twisted Retro Jazz

edited April 2020 in Creations

Three tracks of Noise, AudioKit808 and RC275

Comments

• Nice work as always

• He's back!

Great Retro inspired playing... you're harmonic vocabulary and knowledge of classic jazz styles is without peer on this forum. I know you dabbled in other venues but they couldn't handle your personality and "rule breaking" behaviors.

I also know you go there with an agenda to add more old schoolers and classicists to our world of IOS Music Production but they don't buy that fact the the iPad is the best thing since "sliced cocaine". Fools all.

• Thank you for listening, @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr. Glad you took the time.
    @McD, thanks for the praise. I did try to proselytize iOS on the PianoWorld Forum but few takers. I stopped frequenting the site for lack of original thinking. Something often found here,

• @LinearLineman said:
    the site for lack of original thinking. Something often found here...

Sure. Has anyone checked for plagiarism in the comments? Probably why the search function is so non-functional. There's a data wonk out there that could check and detect
    unoriginal thinkers for us to stone to death like they do on the academic sites.

(I just posted this to buy your some time on the front page... it only stays a few hours without care and feeding).