Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auditor Slice Tools (Beatmaker & Nanostudio)

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Good tutorial. Straight to the point.

• Nice! Great video. B)

• What a gem tutorial this is, first class! I couldn't have done better myself. A real treat to see a tut from someone who knows their trade in depth. I'm sure you won't mind us linking from our channel 🙂

• @winconway said:

A quick tutorial showing both ways to use the Slice tools in Auditor (Apple Loops and Individual slices) with Beatmaker and Nanostudio as examples.

Superb instructional. Thank you.

• Awesome job 👏

• Nice one! Happy to own this audio editor, lots of new stuff in updates. Finally something that can export slices with MIDI pattern.

• @winconway said:

A quick tutorial showing both ways to use the Slice tools in Auditor (Apple Loops and Individual slices) with Beatmaker and Nanostudio as examples.

Excellent tutorial!

• edited April 2020

@winconway Interesting so it makes slices and can save a a midi file of the beat at the same time?

• @sisterkate said:
    @winconway Interesting so it makes slices and can save a a midi file of the beat at the same time?

It's iPad only, if that matters.
    This is the US app store, but I bet you get redirected.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/auditor-audio-editor/id1248284381

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@sisterkate said:

It's iPad only, if that matters.
    This is the US app store, but I bet you get redirected.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/auditor-audio-editor/id1248284381

Thanks @ExAsperis99 I was searching with my phone thats why could not find it.

• edited April 2020

Anybody have any luck importing slices into EG Pulse or — gulp — Drambo?

Also, excellent video, 5PinLink.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

Slices import fine into Pulse. Are you having a problem? If you export as slices (not as Apple Loops), the slices are just plain old aif or wav files and will work fine in any app that imports wav or aif

• This is great!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

• @espiegel123 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Slices import fine into Pulse. Are you having a problem? If you export as slices (not as Apple Loops), the slices are just plain old aif or wav files and will work fine in any app that imports wav or aif

No, just haven't tried it yet!

• thanks for the tut Win.

sooooo glad the dev made the choice to make this slicing feature open up into a new page. when i heard that the new update included slicing i was worried it would clutter up the UI ... not so!

• @winconway Great stuff! Thank you..