Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bias FX free for 90 days

According to the dev:

Also, we are giving BIAS FX Mobile (iPhone & iPad) away for free for the next 90 days. Please tell your friends.
https://apps.apple.com/US/app/id937685528?mt=8

Comments

• Are IAPs included?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Are IAPs included?

No they’re not.
    The offer is misleading.

You do get the effects but only if
    you make a tonecloud account.

Once you’re in then it looks
    like the pedals remain useable
    for the next 90 days.

Which does give you access
    to a good amount of presets
    to be fair.

I had a look.

• How do they then make it paid? Is it a sub?

• More Positive Grid shady shit. No thank you, burned a few times and not any more. Sorry if you've read this from me before. I bought quite a bit from them in the Derek Buddemeyer days and haven't forgiven them since.

• @fprintf said:
    More Positive Grid shady shit. No thank you, burned a few times and not any more. Sorry if you've read this from me before. I bought quite a bit from them in the Derek Buddemeyer days and haven't forgiven them since.

What happened?

• Not a fan either.

• Yeah, not a fan of Positive Grid at all.

• With Nembrini now in the game and brining all the AUv3 love... I don’t need the bias anymore ;)

• @david_2017 said:
    With Nembrini now in the game and brining all the AUv3 love... I don’t need the bias anymore ;)

Yep!:)

• I wasn't clear on giving it away for free for the next 90 days. I thought it would remain free for the next 90 days, not that the effects are only available for 90 days. In the case of the latter, I wonder how they implement that.

I also don't see the point of having to create a 2nd account.

I wonder if this was an attempt to appease the thousands who are currently angry about having to wait 4+ months for PG to ship the Spark amp that they already paid for....and yes, I'm one of them. Granted, they didn't expect the demand or corona virus crippling their supply chain.