Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Maze Tone - Pitch Correction by pham thang

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1506368228

Description:

A real-time Audio Unit (AUv3) vocal pitch correction tool.

Maze Tone run as an Audio Unit (AUv3) for hosts such as Audio Bus, Beatmaker 3, Garage Band, Cubasis, AUM, etc.

Comments

• Always interested and in expectation of a good auto tune. Anyone has experienced this app?

• I am curious about this, but the AutoTune AUv3 by Antares is only $5.

• I bought it, and asked for a refund (only the second time I've ever done that in eight years of buying apps). Avoid.

• Ok @richardyot. Thanks for point that out.

• Talking of which. I’m after a harmony vocal app! I have vocal live/Tc Helicon? It’s in the cloud and harmony voice, heading for the clouds! Any suggestions? Tah

• @animalelder said:
    I am curious about this, but the AutoTune AUv3 by Antares is only $5.

That Antares app is really just for live vocals T-Pain extreme tuning effects.

You have to be able to identify and control the individual notes of a vocal for studio use. If Melodyne or a real version of Auto Tune came out it in AUv3 it would be like the Fab Filter AUv3’s...they could charge well into the $40 to $50 range and it would sell very briskly.

A pro vocal tuning plugin is like the last frontier for iOS developers. I began using the platform in earnest in Spring 2015, before Auria Pro, before the litany of desktop plugin apps going for 90% less than their desktop brethren, etc. We had a pretty minimal amount of pro level apps at our disposal. It’s 180% now with tons of great kit...a vocal tuner would be the cats ass...

• @Wrecked said:
    Talking of which. I’m after a harmony vocal app! I have vocal live/Tc Helicon? It’s in the cloud and harmony voice, heading for the clouds! Any suggestions? Tah

I like the $5 Harmonizr (get the spelling right - no "e") app to do that Jacob Collier/Imogen Heap instant choir sound. Getting the external MIDI controller settings properly but the tips are in this forum from the time of annoucement. Probably pop up in a search. It also has features for chords based on scales in it's GUI to skip being good at inputting chord voices via MIDI.

• Now they even rise the price....

• @McD said:

@Wrecked said:
    Talking of which. I’m after a harmony vocal app! I have vocal live/Tc Helicon? It’s in the cloud and harmony voice, heading for the clouds! Any suggestions? Tah

I like the $5 Harmonizr (get the spelling right - no "e") app to do that Jacob Collier/Imogen Heap instant choir sound. Getting the external MIDI controller settings properly but the tips are in this forum from the time of annoucement. Probably pop up in a search. It also has features for chords based on scales in it's GUI to skip being good at inputting chord voices via MIDI.

Thanks. I’ve been interested in that one, I believe toneboosters? Did one too, can’t quite remember, I’m quite ok at singing but could do with a little help with harmonies, simple ones! Harmony voice is okay but old and not the most user friendly and of course not AUV.

• Maze Tone is not on the App Store anymore.