Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Easiest way to send someone iOS App Store credit electronically? (UK)

Hi Folks ...

Was looking online last night to try to find a way to send someone an iOS App Store e-gift card (i.e. a code For X amount, not a Physical gift card) but came away unsure I’d found the right thing. It seemed that some Apple gift cards can only be spent in certain stores, are for the Mac store and not App Store etc. and I came away scratching my head.

To avoid spending money on something my friend can’t use, if someone would advise on what I’m looking for that would be a great help thanks!

Comments

• edited April 2020

Can’t you email it to them? That’s what I have done in past, but I’m in US. Sorry

• @craftycurate said:
    Hi Folks ...

Was looking online last night to try to find a way to send someone an iOS App Store e-gift card (i.e. a code For X amount, not a Physical gift card) but came away unsure I’d found the right thing. It seemed that some Apple gift cards can only be spent in certain stores, are for the Mac store and not App Store etc. and I came away scratching my head.

To avoid spending money on something my friend can’t use, if someone would advise on what I’m looking for that would be a great help thanks!

you can buy a digital itunes gift card on paypal and it has a section to send it automatically.. or just make it for yrself and send him the code by email..

• Thanks I’ll check those out :)