Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iVCS3 - about what you call 'FM bug'

I would like to clarify things to many of you regarding what you call 'FM bug':

It is not a serious problem and I would like to reiterate that the tool is fully functional 100% and emulates all the functions of the original.
The problem is only a difference in behavior when oscillator modulates the other, and the fact that we ourselves are the first to be established with the perfection of the VCS before we are solving the series as soon as possible.

thanks for the beautiful book reviews on itunes :-)

Comments

• I'm glad you've announced that you plan to fix this so-called bug....

• @Synapsia is there a way to hook up a midi keyboard controller to the synth? I tried but failed to find a solution myself.

P.s. Ho vissuto a Roma per 1 anno e mezzo. Roma e bellissima, ma d'estate si muooooore di caldo. E poi traffico e polvere che si alza. Hahaha. Ci torno sempre volentieri. La mia ragazza e di Ancona.

• @supadom che problema hai con il midi?

• Serious and well made video tutorial by Discchord:

• @Sinapsya said:

@supadom che problema hai con il midi?

Nessus problema, semplicemente mi piacerebbe controllarlo con una tastiera esterna via il cck. Quando la connetto non reagisce. C'è qualcosa nelle impostazioni ché bisogna fare?

• I'm sure many English speakers would also like to know how to control it with external MIDI.

• @supadom nelle preferenze devi attivare il midi

• @Zymos you need to activate the Midi tab in the options, gear icon :-)

• Awesome- thanks!

• @Zymos said:

I'm sure many English speakers would also like to know how to control it with external MIDI.

Haha, learn languages! ;)

Just kidding. All @Sinapsya said was to activate midi in preferences. And the question was: how do I connect a midi keyboard to control the beast.

• Via a midi cable and adaptor.

• FWIW, audio-rate modulation is also useful for modulating the cutoff point, and the amplitude, not just frequency. Again, looking forward to being able to do this. Thank you!

• @supadom Moi je parle tres bien le francais et je pense que Ned aussi etant donne qu'ont vient de la meme ville.

• Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

• @Greg said:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Niestety za bardzo cię nie rozumiem. Próbowałem Google translate ale wyszło coś niezbyt sensownego.

• +1 for the Lorem Ipsum thread...

• @paradiddle said:

@supadom Moi je parle tres bien le francais et je pense que Ned aussi etant donne qu'ont vient de la meme ville.

Co to znaczy? Ned pochodzi z tego samego miasta jak ty?

• edited March 2014

Yes He comes from the same city as me!

• Ek het groot tande!

• @paradiddle said:

Ek het groot tande!

May I redirect you to trolling thread?

• edited March 2014

Not really. I was just joking. Feel free to condemn me though.

• I hope this may help the fm problem. It explains how yamaha did the trick, by using phase modulation instead:
    http://msp.ucsd.edu/techniques/v0.11/book-html/node87.html

eric Feremans
    Dronckaertstraat 523
    8930 Lauwe
    Belgium
    Tel +32475878972
    Ericferemans1 Skype
    [email protected]

• @paradiddle said:

Not really. I was just joking. Feel free to condemn me though.

I was joking too, but trolling thread is not such a damned place as the name may suggest :)

• Hahaha fair enough! You got me there though!

• Hi everyone,
    Preview of work in progress about 'VCO Frequency Modulation' out in next update:

• @Sinapsya thank you so much for sharing this video on the improvements in train. Great work. Keep it up guys. Wonderful app to play with and make music with. Kudos.

• now it sounds much more realistic. Well done!

• Thank you, sounds great!!