Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo Bites Ep. 5: More Ways to Add Samples - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

More ways to add samples @MonzoPro ;)

Comments

• BLOODIED BUT UNBOWED OUR CHAMPION JOUSTS FORWARD!

• edited April 2020

@Daveypoo said:

@Daveypoo @giku_beepstreet cheers for the vid dude. Quick question. I noticed you played the kick&snare on the keyboard. Is there a pad alternative to trigger sounds on the same track?
    Thanks in advance

• edited April 2020

@stormbeats said:
    I noticed you played the kick&snare on the keyboard. Is there a pad alternative to trigger sounds on the same track?

I think the best way might be to use an external controller - the only way I know to map things to the pads in Drambo currently is on a per instrument basis, as I did in my first sampler video.

• @stormbeats said:
    I noticed you played the kick&snare on the keyboard. Is there a pad alternative to trigger sounds on the same track?

Enable "Piano keyboard on pads" from the top left hamburger menu.

• If one doesn't like the piano style keys.
    Settings->Piano Keys on Pads...

• @Daveypoo said:

@stormbeats said:

I think the best way might be to use an external controller - the only way I know to map things to the pads in Drambo currently is on a per instrument basis, as I did in my first sampler video.

@Daveypoo @blakkaz @Samu cheers everyone

• @blakkaz said:

@stormbeats said:

Enable "Piano keyboard on pads" from the top left hamburger menu.

Thanks @blakkaz !

• @Daveypoo said:

Thanks Dave - didn’t know about adding two samples to one sampler instance - good tip!

• @MonzoPro said:

@Daveypoo said:

Thanks Dave - didn’t know about adding two samples to one sampler instance - good tip!

😉

That should teach you not to skip ahead in class, young man!