Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stria bug?

edited March 2014 in General App Discussion

With the recent price drop I decided to give Stria by apeSoft a try. Very interesting with good possibilities but have one problem. On my iPad mini the snapshot pad seems to disable audio. I see the underlying settings change as I move the cursor, but no sound comes out. Regular single preset works fine. Anyone else run into this?

Comments

• Hi JC_vt, I just tried my copy of Stria (with IPadAir, Ios 7.0.4). Everything seems fine here, The snappad working as ever. Seems to be something on your end especially, good luck with resolving!, cheers, tobias

• Any idea how to contact the developer? I don't see an address anywhere…..

• Got in touch with Alessandro, and seems I failed to activate the "lock" icon at the bottom, which is not necessary in regular mode but apparently is in Snapshot mode.

• Yeah, as long as you're touching the corresponding area in regular mode, you don't need the "lock-symbol", should have thought of that before..., have fun now, Stria is really great fun (to me, at least)!

• Has anyone else got sketchy screen flashing when saving presets? Kinda flashes 3 times and yesterday it showed my wallpaper during flashes too. Got the same in ivcs on screen change (green button) but that seems better now.