Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Samplr, location of samples

Hi guys
I’ve dropped the samples as shown on ss, so they load directly from the list inside samplr but I can’t remember location of them. Could anyone give me a tip where the location of samples inside Samplr is ?

Comments

• As I remember Samplr copy all imported samples into it's own folder

• I would have sworn I’ve seen Samplr folder in Files app at some point during beta but now I can’t find it anymore!

• There is no Samplr folder in files.app, a lot of people claimed there was, there isn't.
    Also import from dropbox crashes the app, it is a poor update to be honest.

• I use Dropbox import in Samplr all the time with no problem. I wish it at least had AudioShare import or just had access to Files app.

• @anickt said:
    I use Dropbox import in Samplr all the time with no problem. I wish it at least had AudioShare import or just had access to Files app.

While there’s not ‘import from audioshare’ button, it works the other way around, where, if you’re in audioshare, you can choose to open the file in Samplr. This probably copies the sample and is thus inefficient re: storage, but at least you can get your samples from A(udioshare) to B ;)

• Dunno about the updated version, but I send from Audioshare constantly to SamplR (via open in...).

• @anickt said:
    I use Dropbox import in Samplr all the time with no problem. I wish it at least had AudioShare import or just had access to Files app.

Crashes every single time here, locks the app, you have to close the app, restart it, then it restarts with the sample you loaded from dropbox loaded.

• @Pitje said:

@anickt said:

While there’s not ‘import from audioshare’ button, it works the other way around, where, if you’re in audioshare, you can choose to open the file in Samplr. This probably copies the sample and is thus inefficient re: storage, but at least you can get your samples from A(udioshare) to B ;)

Yeah - that is how I do it but I think it’s strange to have Import from Dropbox and Export to AudioShare but not in/out from both within the app. Not a huge deal however.

• @Turntablist said:

@anickt said:

Crashes every single time here, locks the app, you have to close the app, restart it, then it restarts with the sample you loaded from dropbox loaded.

Strange! Have you tried signing out of Dropbox and then in? I’ve seen that fix similar issues but I’ve honestly never had a problem with Dropbox in most cases.

• Yeah tried all sorts, I have been in contact with the developer and I was supposed to send him a video of it happening, but I'm key workforce so been busy, but will do it now that you have reminded me.

• Hello, this will work

• The folder was exposed when 1.4 came out, but it has indeed been removed since then. It is said to be addressed in an update.