Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo Bites Ep. 3: Save your synth! - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

Third time's a charm!

Comments

• Huzzah. Was done with Dr. John and needed that bon-bon. Here it is. +1

• That was very instructive.
    And very fast.
    Thanks!

• @Daveypoo Love the 'energy' :)

What's next oscillator sync, fm, A/D envelopes to control the pitches of each of the oscillators then route a few of the thru multiply to add some ring modulation :)

• Thanks Dave!

• I've been really enjoying these with my morning coffee.
    Long may they continue.

• Great as always Davey P.

Could you do one with loading a folder of samples from AudioLayers autosample into the main sampler in Drambo.

I have managed to do it a couple of times. Still couldn't tell you how I did it so would be great if you had a short video that I could remind myself with.

• Holy Crapoly!! Nice one....

There’s that handy ‘keep adding’ button at the bottom of the module browser window if you know in advance what modules you need. It will keep the window open until you’ve added all you need and tap done.

• Thanks for all the excellent feedback, all. I'll be posting today's video shortly.

• There's a once in a lifetime opportunity to become part of a multi-level marketing program with 2 levels (Creator, Consumer). There are unlimited Consumer Positions open RIGHT NOW at:

https://www.patreon.com/daveypoo

Join a fast growing company of nerds currently growing at a %300 (revenue) and %30 membership rate. It's not a coincidence that this group is exploiting the amazing Drambo viral phenomena by providing a path to Drambo competence ASAP.

Why Wait? Get in Now before everyone else is trained and talks about Drambo in terms you don't understand?

NOTE: https://www.patreon.com/daveypoo is a not for profit business by design and is dedicated to making YOU smarter for no apparent reason other than ADHD.