Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aurora Sound Studio HD On Bus

Sorry, don't have the link.

Comments

• Aurora Sound Studio

Anyone have it? Or an opinion on it?

• I don't have it, but have read some good reviews about it. A bit expensive though. I'll wait for some hands on reviews from the pros.

• I imagine it shares a lot of code with Meteor, but has a more sequencery, trackery design concept.

• I have it and used it a lot way back when I got it but haven't used it for ages. I loved the idea but it took a while to get ACP and the sound of the synth, even with my own samples, didn't do it for me. In the end better things came along for iOS.

It's another of those Apps that Audiobus might give a second life to for me.