Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anker 1" Powerline USB-C to Lightning Audio Adapter

Comments

• @Shazamm said:
    nobody?

I haven’t used it, but it’s described as an “audio adapter”, for use with Lightning headphones.

The spec says it can’t be used for charging and a question about using it for other Lightning accessories was answered by the manufacturer:

Q: Does this work for different lightning accessories?

A: I'm so sorry to tell you it doesn't work for other lightning accessories except for the lightning headphones.

Anker

• @aplourde said:

@Shazamm said:
    nobody?

I haven’t used it, but it’s described as an “audio adapter”, for use with Lightning headphones.

The spec says it can’t be used for charging and a question about using it for other Lightning accessories was answered by the manufacturer:

Q: Does this work for different lightning accessories?

A: I'm so sorry to tell you it doesn't work for other lightning accessories except for the lightning headphones.

Anker

damn thank you sir

• I was looking into this too, and checked the Apple Store, but Apple doesn't make a usb-c (male) to lightning (female) adapter.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8628063

Amazon has several 3rd-party adapters, but no idea if any are 'Apple Certified' adapters.

• On the plus side, now you can use a lot more third party USB-C adapters. You don’t need lightning.

• Has anyone found a USB-C hub with female Lightning ports? For using our 'old' iOS peripherals that have a Lightning port with a new iPad Pro with its USB-C port.