Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Human compassion

I just wanted to shout out a forum member who shall remain nameless for reaching out to me. I had mentioned on the Drambo thread that things were a bit tight after I was laid off in all this insanity and this good human reached out to me and offered to buy me it. It’s just good to know that there are people in this world who enjoy looking out for their fellow man and who look out for others for no other reason than goodwill. In the times we currently living through , it meant a whole lot more than just the app itself. This simple , kind gift is both reassuring and uplifting on a very human level and I am very grateful to the aforementioned individual as it’s been a tough time recently but this person lifted my spirits in more ways than one. I will remember this and pass it on as soon as I am able. Now I just need to figure out what the bloody hell im doing in the app!

Comments

• @Mull that is generous of you to share with us, and vulnerable. I appreciate you as the gifted as well as the gifter. I hope you really enjoy drambo and the blessing grows as you learn. Looking forward to hearing some bleeps and bloops!

• @drez said:
    @Mull that is generous of you to share with us, and vulnerable. I appreciate you as the gifted as well as the gifter. I hope you really enjoy drambo and the blessing grows as you learn. Looking forward to hearing some bleeps and bloops!

Thank you, I think it’s just important to remember that in all the fear, confusion and uncertainty that we are all living through that we can still look to our fellow man for support, help and to be uplifted . We all in this together and I think it’s vital now more than ever that we bear that in mind.

• 🙏 sadhu, sadhu, sadhu

• Not such a bad place to hang out, the AudioBus forum.

Hope things pick up for you soon @Mull.

Plenty of people on the board making videos and helping out with Drambo so just ask if and when you get stuck.

• That’s sweet to hear. And you, in turn, have lifted our spirits. Good luck in figuring it out!

• Thanks for sharing ... a little bit of humanity does indeed go a long way at times like these.

• Hope you get things sorted out and don’t loose faith!
    Thanks to that generous person and thanks to you for making this public.

Normally i think that the biggest problem of mankind is that there are humans involved...
    This shows a little bit of the opposite.

• @Jocphone said:
    Not such a bad place to hang out, the AudioBus forum.

Hope things pick up for you soon @Mull.

Plenty of people on the board making videos and helping out with Drambo so just ask if and when you get stuck.

Thank you mate, times might be a bit rough at the moment but it’s little things like this that teach a man humility and the importance of counting his blessings.

• Hoping for better days ahead @Mull. Thanks for sharing.

• Absolutely, there are some very kind souls on here.

• Thanks all...just found out you can put Drambo in an fx slot in AB and build your own effects...if I’m not back in a week, send help 😂

• Top class.

• Thanks for this message of hope. Very needed in these times. 🙏

• 🙏🏽

• And thanks to all the hard working Dev's, who have been kind with sales and give aways
    Many thanks... Kindness is something we can all try harder to achieve each day
    Hope you and your families stay well and safe

• Very nice share, good luck man, and big props to this lovely individual who helped you, this is what we need more of in the world today.

• The Audiobus forum strikes again.. in the absolute best way possible..
    Thanks for sharing that @Mull.. hope things get better for you in time..
    And to the gifter.. Bravo! 👏 for shining some light in these darker days.. actions speak volumes..

• So cool!
    I hope these crazy times will draw us all (worldwide) a bit closer together.

• You’re welcome, don’t mention it! B)

Just kidding (I was not the gifter to be perfectly clear), nice gesture and hope you find some productivity with it!

• +1 all round, especially the pay it forward notion.

• That's kind of him, and thanks for sharing. Drambo is ultimately escapist app.

• This is just great. Thank you for sharing the positive energy and wish things will turn out well for you!

• Lovely story, and we need more of it. So, who would like to buy me that £100 Hammond app? Ha! I jest. It is a good thing that the individual did. Small acts of kindness have an effect which ripples through us all.

• edited April 2020

Very moving story.
    Thanks for sharing.

• Shocker... this is an unlabeled Drambo thread.

There is a lot of generosity and goodwill in this community of IOS Addicts.
    I didn't catch the Drambo in the FX slot idea before. Thanks.

Lately it's been mentioned you can create alternative of apps in Drambo
    which shows that it's literally a Graphical Programming tool for audio.
    Combinations of Drambo and Mozaic in AUM would be a create combo for teaching
    "Musical Production Prototype Programming Lab" in University/Technical School context.