Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

my iPad has problems with Bluetooth?

i know this isn't strictly audiobus-related, but i could really use some help with it...

my ipad 4th gen has trouble connecting to things with bluetooth. i can get my macbook pro to recognize it, it presents a code to pair with the ipad, and the ipad recognizes that, so then i tap pair on the ipad and the ipad still says it's not connected, but the macbook claims that they are connected.

it's not just the macbook, i also have an alpatronix ax400 bluetooth speaker that the ipad can't even see. again, the macbook has no problems connecting to it.

does anyone have any ideas? i'd greatly appreciate help with it

Comments