Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Toneboosters Dual VCF Walkthrough (Video)

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Thanks for that overview. Appreciated.

• Thank you very much!!!!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow! Thanks for making such a thorough walkthrough. I just got it and played around a little. The “two tales” preset is fun. Looking forward to a deeper dive later.

• Thanks for the video - so there is only one lfo-frequency for all of the four parameter, right?

• Great video, no fat on it, just straight to the point.

• Yeah, very nice work! 👍

• @winconway said:
    You are welcome, hopefully he can fix all the issues on the iOS version, for instance you need a mousewheel to adjust breakpoint curve in the LFO.

What exactly does this mean? so are there some features I can not access without using a mouse with the app?

• edited April 2020

@winconway said:
    Thanks for the comments.

@Bon_Tempi said:

@winconway said:
    You are welcome, hopefully he can fix all the issues on the iOS version, for instance you need a mousewheel to adjust breakpoint curve in the LFO.

What exactly does this mean? so are there some features I can not access without using a mouse with the app?

Yes, you have no way to adjust a points curve in the LFO currently, but I think we can give him some leeway at this point, over the last year he has designed and released on IOS first then backported to desktop, this one was obviously designed in the first instance on the desktop, so I would assume we can expect fixes for this.
    He has a support page on his site if you want to remind him ;)

Ok, sure - I will - thanks for clarifying

I also do wonder - is it intentional that I can only adjust the F of the filtercurve by touching manually the node but not the Q as well? Or is this another limitation of working without the mouse?

• Very helpful - now it’s clear - thanks *