Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Nembrini Audio guitar amps sale - 75% off (desktop)

edited April 2020 in Other

Hi everybody,
our two desktop guitar amp sims are now on sale.
Cheers,
Andrea

Comments

• Bought BST100 - no hesitation even though I am a confirmed S-Gear user.

• I purchased MRH810 last week with code from instagram and I was really impressed! This is a real breakthrough in the ampsim’s world!

I have lot of guitar app on my iMac. Also I have all guitar apps on iOS with all expansions. So I was promised myself to end up with it :o But after short test I found that MRH810 will be my main virtual amp because it sounds great and has a perfect crunch for blues and rock guitar sounds.

• edited April 2020

Very happy I found this forum and these plugins. Here's a Marshall jam/Bill Withers tribute. Thanks @And_Nembrini .
    https://soundcloud.com/dutchee/aint-no-sunshine-when-bills-gone