Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Billy joel multi video cover - lumafusion, neosoul keys, pulse eg, module,

edited April 2020 in Creations

Finally had time to put one of these videos together. The basic tracks (drum and rhodes and vocals recorded into aum) then the rest into ableton.
Had to bounce down a ton of videos. Lumafusion has 6 tracks, but good luck getting more than 3 without strangling your ipad.

Comments

• Ah, Mister Shade, you are a provider of peace. Picture the scene. I’m sat in my garden shaking my head. The neighbors to the left are listening to Tony Orlando & Dawn, those to the right are humming badly to The New Seekers - I’d Like To Teach The World To Sing. Really? Please don’t. I press play on your track. The volume of their tracks decrease, all attention is on you. They ask me to play it again. I oblige. They ask me who’s singing, I tell them your name. They loved your voice, so do I. Bravo.

They haven’t spoken to me for three years, not since I covered Anti-Where League’s - So What. It wasn’t the virus that broke the silence, it was you. Thank you. To mark this occasion, tomorrow I’m covering Give Peace a Chance by Plastic Bertrand. I think you should cover Plastic Ono Band’s version next. :)

• Hey thanks buddy. Uplifting comment. I kept thinking of some of these lyrics. Some lines kept resonating with these quarantine days.

Starting to think about the next one but for sanity might keep it more simple unless i figure out an easier way.

Thanks again

• Very nice. The vocals seem a bit too buried. Need like a 1 dB bump. And/or I would pull back the Rhodes a bit. FWIW, IMHO etc..

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Very nice. The vocals seem a bit too buried. Need like a 1 dB bump. And/or I would pull back the Rhodes a bit. FWIW, IMHO etc..

thanks for the feedback. :smile: i was going to ride the vocal levels and forgot to. plus it’s hard for me to get the vocal performance i would like without punch in’s, so a little “coverage” helps.