Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT : Looking for an app that takes Body Temperture during this Covid19 outbreak

Does one or more exist. Thanks in advance. Apparently 37.8degrees celcius / 100 degrees F is the danger zone. So I want to monitor my temp to keep track.

Comments

• Was going to write something silly, but it’s a serious thing, so no, I don’t think there is any reasonable way an iOS device could take your temp, unless they had a thermal camera built in they didn’t tell anyone about. No doubt there are snake oil apps that purport to take your temp with genius programming. Better just to get a digital thermometer at the pharmacy. They’re pretty cheap.

• edited April 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • There are Bluetooth thermometers that work with apps and are tracking fevers across the country and presumably the world; but not with just an app alone.

• @everyone Yeah i know was bit of a bonkerz question. This self isolating has its moments of random creative thoughts. :)