Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thanking @kv331

Just wanted to thank @kv331audio_bulent for making SynthMaster Player AND SynthMaster1(both phone and iPad) free. Sure, I have both already, but the brothers’ generosity in a difficult time is noteworthy. Thank you, Bulent. Sorry we never got to meet while I was in Turkey. I hope you guys are safe. I know things are tough there.

Btw, the SMP inapps are on sale... if you download free buy a couple. They are terrific.

Comments

• +1

It's a great synth.

• edited April 2020

@LinearLineman said:
    Just wanted to thank @kv331audio_bulent for making SynthMaster Player AND SynthMaster1(both phone and iPad) free. Sure, I have both already, but the brothers’ generosity in a difficult time is noteworthy. Thank you, Bulent. Sorry we never got to meet while I was in Turkey. I hope you guys are safe. I know things are tough there.

Btw, the SMP inapps are on sale... if you download free buy a couple. They are terrific.

Echo your sentiments... Got them both before this generous offer...

Nori Ubukata Sounds of the World Expansion is highly recommended... Stunning. (Player).

• +2

Wasnt synthmaster player free already with an iap to upgrade it, or is that not the case? I already have it with some IAP so I don’t know. And that’s not to diminish their kindness, @kv331audio_bulent @kv331 has been a kind company from the start. I remember beta testing the original synthmaster for protools about 15 years ago.

Synthmaster one sounds great, I hadn’t really tried it before this and immediately bought the upgrade to the full range of presets yesterday.

• +3

Already bought the app a few months ago, but this is an insane app.

• I seriously can’t thank @kv331audio_bulent @kv331audio enough. What a great synth. I instantly purchased IAP upon download. Thank you.

• Yeah I bought this a few months back, great synth and lovely gesture from the dev.

• SynthMaster Player has always been free with IAP
    SynthMaster One for iPhone has been free for a few weeks usually $4.99 or $1.99 on sale
    SynthMaster One Universal has been free a couple days usually $19.99 or on sale for $9.99

• I bought Synthmaster One recently and I am constantly amazed at the range of sounds possible. Never imagined I'd be dialling in Serum-quality psytrance FM leads on my iPad!

• Thank you for the offer!

• Great synth, bought a preset pack since this is too generous. Crazy how i immediately clicked with viking which i got for free. This gives me the same click, such good sounds. Thanks.

• Thanks for a great synth made free in these difficult times. Instant inspiration!

• Thanks and praises.

• You are very welcome guys o:)

• Just downloaded.. thanks!,

What sound pack shows off the synthmaster signature dish?.. It looks like it can do lots of sounds. From a quick play it’s bass wobble sounds nice.. What sound pack shows this synth off? (Paid or free)

• @LinearLineman said:

yes thanks!!

• Thank you so much

• @jollyDodger said:
    Just downloaded.. thanks!,

What sound pack shows off the synthmaster signature dish?.. It looks like it can do lots of sounds. From a quick play it’s bass wobble sounds nice.. What sound pack shows this synth off? (Paid or free)

You have to read the user agreement, it specifically states that you’re not allowed to use this to make any wobble bass sound. ;)

• @jollyDodger said:
    Just downloaded.. thanks!,

Right now we have onely 1 IAP : Desktop presets upgrade.

But, starting next week, we are going to release preset banks (Desktop/Mobile). Here's the SoundCloud playlist:

• Yep huge thanks from me. A strange omission from my iOS synth arsenal... No idea why. It sounds fantastic and I'm looking forward to diving in deep. The arp presets are the best I've heard on any synth. Awesome thank you :)

• Got to repeat the comments above! Superb sounding iOS synth, many thanks for sharing for free! 👍🏻😁

• You guys are awesome! @kv331audio_bulent Teşekkürler. :p

• I won a copy in Sir Doug's Patreon raffle but will spring for some IAPs.