Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

RIP Adam Schlesinger- Fountains of Wayne

Adam Schlesinger , songwriter, producer and bass player of Fountains of Wayne died today from this fucking virus. Only 52..

Go and listen to the album Sky Full of Holes ... best album of whatever year that was.

I’m pissed at our country’s (US) lame ass response to this threat....

Comments

• Yeah I saw this and agree about the response. The album with Stacy’s Mom was really good too. RIP

• My neighbor just told me about this. I only know stacy’s mom, but they are local to here, I should check them out. Sad to hear that he died, 52 is too young. Sad to hear about anyone dying from this.

If you aren’t from the nj/nyc area and you want to see the store that they named themselves after (which no longer exists), Tony Soprano shopped there in the episode where Charles S. Dutton plays the police officer who gave him a speeding ticket, also a few other times.

• Just crushing. I wore out that first FoW album--one of the all time great power pop records, no doubt about it!

• @mrufino1, I lived in Kinnelon NJ for a dozen years. Just down theroad from rte 46 and Fountains of Wayne. Saw it every day as I drove home from Manhattan. Didn’t know it had closed. And it was a great band.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @mrufino1, I lived in Kinnelon NJ for a dozen years. Just down theroad from rte 46 and Fountains of Wayne. Saw it every day as I drove home from Manhattan. Didn’t know it had closed. And it was a great band.

No kidding, I’m in nutley, not far away. I think it closed about 10 years ago, I could be wrong. Definitely gone now though.

• edited April 2020

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Just crushing. I wore out that first FoW album--one of the all time great power pop records, no doubt about it!

I’m going to have to check their music out.

I just read that he wrote “That thing you do.” Such a great pop song (and great movie).

• That Thing You Do is such a brilliant song.
    Rest In Peace

• Adam made awesome songs for Music & Lyrics too
    And that awesome pirate song on Ice Age 4

Besides having worked with lots of series and other movies both as composer and in other stuff in music deparments

RIP

• Completely sucks.

• Just devastating! I loved FoW so much! This shit is getting too real.

• Yeah this hit me kinda hard last night. Starting to take a toll on me overall.. I’m sure all of us