Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nembrini mrh 810 and delay 3000 « not your usual demo😉 ».

In this video,i don’t go through the apps,but i jam on a delay(loop)i’ve set.
At first,i didn’t fall in love with,mrh810,but in the context of a song(jam),i admit it sounds great.
The mids sound fantastic!
Thanks @NembriniAudio !
Flo

Comments

• @flo26 said:
    At first,i didn’t fall in love with,mrh810,but in the context of a song(jam),i admit it sounds great.
    Thanks @NembriniAudio !
    Flo

Nice!

How is it for replicating something like John McLaughlin's tone on "Dance of Maya"?

• With this tone, I keep expecting you to bust into Surfing With The Alien.

You're a master of tone and feel, my friend - excellent playing as per usual. I've got to up the ante in my next Nembrini video.

• @espiegel123 said:

@flo26 said:
    Thanks @NembriniAudio !
    Flo

Nice!

How is it for replicating something like John McLaughlin's tone on "Dance of Maya"?

Thanks!
    Sorry,i can’t help you as i’ve never been into john mclaughlin😉.
    Have fun and stay safe.
    Flo

• @Daveypoo said:
    With this tone, I keep expecting you to bust into Surfing With The Alien.

You're a master of tone and feel, my friend - excellent playing as per usual. I've got to up the ante in my next Nembrini video.

Thanks @Daveypoo !
    Your videos are great !
    Stay safe!
    Flo

• It does sound great!
    Looking forward to playing it as soon as I fix my guitar, until then Ill just buy more apps

• @NemanzgbKaj said:
    It does sound great!
    Looking forward to playing it as soon as I fix my guitar, until then Ill just buy more apps

I think you won’t be disappointed😉.

• I was blown away at the first note.
    Sounds pretty amazing.

• Thanks a lot !

• Awesome playing Flo-Bro, middle eastern influence sounded cold as ice, like Page & Plant Unledded era.

Because I’ll tell you, it was you, the way Greg Koch played the Amplitube Fender 2 demo, and maybe how the newer rack modelers sound that made me go all in on amp modeling & IR cabs.

I was never a snob about it, I had a Johnson J-Station amp modeler that I used a lot in the early to mid 2000’s to jam & record demos, so I knew they could sound good, but an SM57 next to a tube amp would always have to be on standby just in case.

I’m digging these Nimbrini amps and any of my remaining issues aren’t related to the software. Because we’re going direct into an interface, usually monitoring with headphones, the signal Is really exposed, you can he every little noise. I have Fender Vintage Noiseless pups in my Strat and yeah they kill a great deal of noise, but still the sterile environment can make everything sound like razor.

The art is balancing all the variables out and I guess this ramble is just saying you really seem to get to that point where it all comes together. The sounds are excellent man...

• Creative use of the hold/freeze feature. Great stuff man. Love your playing, sir!