Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Not sure if AUV3 automation of parameters work in Auria but iVCS3 AUV3 parameter automation works great in BM3 and Cubasis.

• Is there a description what „Auria Automation“ is?

• In general, I have not been able to do 3rd party automation in Auria. Internal Fabfilter obvious exception

• Oh. This means that Auria DAW. Ok, got it - don’t have Auria...But nice to know.

• edited April 2020

@audiobussy said:
    In general, I have not been able to do 3rd party automation in Auria. Internal Fabfilter obvious exception

FWIW, Auria Pro only automation recording from an (AU works for those AUs that transmit touch information back to the host. Some AUs do it and some don’t. You can manually draw automation events for any AU that has exposed parameters.

So, this must mean that iVCS3 now reports touch events to the host.

• _ki_ki
    edited April 2020

Hmm, i just tried o record the ‚stick’ knobs motions with the updated iVCS3 in Auria Pro - but failed. I record enabled the track and R + W in the AU window and started play+record for AP, but no event was recorded. And yes, i looked for animation points for iVCS3 Stick Vertical/Horizontal in the recorded data.

Any idea what else i could try ?

• @_ki said:
    Hmm, i just tried o record the ‚stick’ knobs motions with the updated iVCS3 in Auria Pro - but failed. I record enabled the track and R + W in the AU window and started play+record for AP, but no event was recorded. And yes, i looked for animation points for iVCS3 Stick Vertical/Horizontal in the recorded data.

Any idea what else i could try ?

The joy stick is not automation enabled which I’ve always felt was an oversight.