Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Post Your DramboJams

Comments

• edited April 2020

@onerez: thanks for the listen, and the comment :)

• So I’m not as random as you guys (I’m working on more chaos!), but did this in about 60m. Just a bunch of test patterns to figure stuff out.

• edited April 2020

Hi all.
    During my testing of components, modules and synthesis i created this little (shot) piece:

I used the “Faux Piano” from @bcrichards that is available on PatchStorage.
    Thank you @bcrichards for sharing it!

The audio signal is straight from screen recording as the export of the song is crashing - investigating...

Hope you like it.

• @drez on behalf of Shiro (Rest in forum peace) ‘I was waiting for you to post a little tune, bright and uplifting. You dont have to watch my posts without drambo now, you can get on with it. 🙂 , shiro ‘

• @bcrichards said:
    @drez on behalf of Shiro (Rest in forum peace) ‘I was waiting for you to post a little tune, bright and uplifting. You dont have to watch my posts without drambo now, you can get on with it. 🙂 , shiro ‘

:heart: :heart: :heart:

• @MrBlaschke sounds more like a piano here than anything I’ve done! Very cool.

• First ever Drambo jam.
    (You can probably see I’m still a complete noob at this)

• @MrBlaschke said:
    Hi all.
    During my testing of components, modules and synthesis i created this little (shot) piece:

I used the “Faux Piano” from @bcrichards that is available on PatchStorage.
    Thank you @bcrichards for sharing it!

The audio signal is straight from screen recording as the export of the song is crashing - investigating...

Hope you like it.

Nice! Sounds like the start of a larger piece! I dig.

• @drez said:
    So I’m not as random as you guys (I’m working on more chaos!), but did this in about 60m. Just a bunch of test patterns to figure stuff out.

Yeah man.

• edited April 2020

Starting to noodle around with the Sampler, based on the latest @Daveypoo Video. Thanks again for the spark to make this track :)

And here’s the project file if you want to unpack it:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/yed9uuda7fkgadz/sampler moments study.drproject?dl=0

You may need to set all the pads to C3 by tapping on Keys>C3 on each Pad, so it plays from the Pad Trigger mode. Noticed that this state doesn’t carry over sometimes.

• This thing is made by Rick Sanchez, it’s just slavery with extra P locked steps...
    Ima stay in the mini verse with it forever!

Many cool and interesting pieces of music art on display in here! Keep them coming!

• edited April 2020

Ok. @giku_beepstreet Here’s the thing.
    I’ve used Cubasis.
    I’ve used Auria Pro.
    I’ve used Gadget.
    I’ve used BeatMaker 3.
    I’ve used NanoStudio 2.
    And i enjoy them, but...
    ...how do i say this?

DRAMBO IS IT!!!!
    DRAMBO IS FOR ME!!!
    Drambo is the Alpha and Omega of music apps on any platform.
    Bravo!!!

I give you my emotions for Dramo today...here...in a little sonic meditation...for you to understand why Drambo is what making music on iOS is supposed to be 👊🏼™️

Thank you Father of Drambo. 🙏🏼💕
    Your creation shall be cherished and used for all sonic harmony.

• edited April 2020

@echoopera said:
    Starting to noodle around with the Sampler, based on the latest @Daveypoo Video. Thanks again for the spark to make this track :)

And here’s the project file if you want to unpack it:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/yed9uuda7fkgadz/sampler moments study.drproject?dl=0

Thanks for that - but i think you forgot to switch on „Save Samples“ within the project:

It‘s not that i need a fix for that - but IF you have switched that on (orange) there might be another issue laying buried :wink:

• Not really a jam, but an instrument i made, feeding with Rozetta Particles. The Blackhole reverb at the end sound like heaven :smile:

• Thanks for the comments and views and enjoying my little explorations of Drambo.

Tonight i had a little bit of a breakthrough...the embedded track really feels like the kind of music i always imagined myself playing on my OctaTrack, but never quite had the patience or knowledge to create. But tonight...tonight some weird portal opened up while using Drambo, and a past vision of that type of music manifested itself within Drambo.

Big thanks to BeepStreet for giving me a tool to realize the music in my head and spirit perfectly.👊🏼™️

Hope you enjoy the tunnel 😁

• I don’t tend to do step sequencer based music, but I had a go at creating a synth that I would be able to play live or drive from a DAW and ended up with some creaminess that I’ll be happy to use in a track.

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    I don’t tend to do step sequencer based music, but I had a go at creating a synth that I would be able to play live or drive from a DAW and ended up with some creaminess that I’ll be happy to use in a track.

That's really nice Paul!

• Made this mamajama tonight.

• @tk32 said:
    First ever Drambo jam.
    (You can probably see I’m still a complete noob at this)

Super funky...reminds me of 303 knob twisting..nice

• Everyday Drambo gets better and better at seeping into my life.

I think i am becoming one with Drambo.
    Am i finally a DramBot?

• Another Drambo iphone jam

• @Svetlovska nice stuff n well explained!

• Another much too late night jam using Drambo for some ambient sonic texture with beat:

• First Drambo Jam

• I'm very impressed by some of these jams. And also jealous that I can't find the time at the moment to really dive in. Mayve this weekend he said before noticing the very long list his wife had attached to the fridge...

• edited April 2020

@cian said:
    I'm very impressed by some of these jams. And also jealous that I can't find the time at the moment to really dive in. Mayve this weekend he said before noticing the very long list his wife had attached to the fridge...

Hrmmm would it be possible to modify the list to include: “Fix the Drambo in the Garage” and do it in her hand writing? 😬

We all must remember, Drambo isn’t just an app...it’s a Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, a Verb and a total way of life in the early 21st Century.

In the famous speech given by HR PuffenStuff, when the cure for all maladies the world over was discovered, he poetically declared”...each man and woman must decide on their own...to Drambo or not to Drambo...that is the most important question of our age...”

• edited April 2020

Oh man...this Drambo thing just won't let go of me. In this piece, @reasOne and I were chatting about how low CPU Drambo is and how it would be cool to set up multiple instances of Drambo in AUM to really have total control over fx and routing. Well, I am happy to report that the idea bore fruit...and honestly, it feels like I have 5 OctaTracks at my disposal inside of AUM. Having an auv3 Sequencer in AUM just opens up so many possibilities.

That being said, with great power comes great responsibility, so I hope that this track helps to soothe the Monster in us all which Drambo will release.

• @echoopera said:
    Oh man...this Drambo thing just won't let go of me. In this piece, @reasOne and I were chatting about how low CPU Drambo is and how it would be cool to set up multiple instances of Drambo in AUM to really have total control over fx and routing. Well, I am happy to report that the idea bore fruit...and honestly, it feels like I have 5 OctaTracks at my disposal inside of AUM. Having an auv3 Sequencer in AUM just opens up so many possibilities.

That being said, with great power comes great responsibility, so I hope that this track helps to soothe the Monster in us all which Drambo will release.

this is a killer workflow! and this song is great 👍🏻 i’ve been bumping it on repeat here hehee and watching the workflow stealing your ideas 😎😈 hahaah great work man