Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Delay3000 Vintage Modern by Nembrini Audio

https://apps.apple.com/app//id1503345580

Description:

The DELAY3000 Vintage Modern Repeater is a chameleon processor that brings the delay FX for your DAW to the next level.

Modeled on the Roland SDE-3000 rack delay unit, the new DELAY3000 Vintage Modern Repeater plugin adds new features and an easy to use user interface that gives you a complete arsenal of delay effects at your disposal!

16 stereo multitap patterns, repetitions Hold switch, Sync to DAW function, modulation circuit, ducking and filter sections are only a part of the features of this incredible processor.

The delay circuit of the DELAY3000 Vintage Modern Repeater plugin has two separate voices for modern digital delay type FX or analog vintage sound.

The famous and unique Nembrini Audio’s distortion modeling is also included in the new DELAY3000 Vintage Modern Repeater plugin

The DELAY3000 Vintage Modern Repeater plugin has two separate custom tuned saturation circuits:

• GRIT add body and tube saruration
  • SMEAR softens the attack of the repeats while maintaining full frequency response

The Ducking circuit is a very useful and practical mode to decrease the delay FX volume when the dry signal is playing. For example you can hear the delay tail only when the singer stop singing by simply turn two knobs. You can also add Chorus or Tremolo FX to the DELAY3000 tail and filter the effect output with a modulated resonant Low Pass Filter in Sync with your DAW.

The DELAY3000 Vintage Modern Repeater plugin is must have tool for every modern producer, musician and mixing engineer!

Works as a standalone app, AudioUnit v3 effect, or Inter-App Audio effect

Comments

• Nice, I will get ASAP 🤘🤘🤘

• Oh gooosh!!!!

This is amazing! That plugin is in many aspects like my TimeLine. Really versatile... will make a demo later this day... wow!
    Epic drop by my new friends Nembrini!

Thank you guys for your love for mobile guitarists 👊🏼😁💪🏼🎸

We love you!!!

• @david_2017 said:
    This is amazing! That plugin is in many aspects like my TimeLine. Really versatile... will make a demo later this day... wow!

Very interested in this video. Thanks in advance! :smile:

• I really don’t need another delay, but all Nembrini’s apps have really impressed me so far and as it is half price and I’m going through two weeks of home quarantine with very little to do, I thought why not. And it is indeed bloody excellent. The modulation features are really well done, the presets are really varied and show it off to full effect and it has an excellent organic sound. Love this developer, thank you Nembrini!

• Shoot. I won’t have any spending cash until Friday. Will this still be on sale?

• @Morgman73 said:
    Shoot. I won’t have any spending cash until Friday. Will this still be on sale?

According to this.. you’ve got until April 15th to catch the sale price which is 50% off regular price..

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/38015/nembrini-audio-mrh810-lead-series-and-delay3000-are-out

• I cannot believe this is only $5!
    Even at the full $10, this is an amazing delay app.

• Interested to know what, if anything, this offers that isn’t already available in the plethora of other delay apps

• @TimRussell said:
    Interested to know what, if anything, this offers that isn’t already available in the plethora of other delay apps

Did you read the app description?

• edited April 2020

Perhaps not as thoroughly as I should...but, like most of us, I have a bunch of delays already.
    This app does look really good and I’m very tempted to get it (especially as it seems to be aimed primarily at guitarists), but I need to draw a line at some point as to how many delays I actually need (rather than just buy because they’re “only” £4.99...!)

• edited April 2020

Yeah I have too many too.
    But this one combines a lot of cool features into one delay unit, so I felt the need to get it.

I finally finished scanning my AUs in Zenbeats. I have around 320. I may need to seek help.
    😂

• @MrBlaschke said:

@david_2017 said:

Very interested in this video. Thanks in advance! :smile:

I am not too good in playing and recording at the same time. My brain and my musclememory are leaving most of the time. But i sat down and recorded something. And unfortunately the static of Enso is louder than I thought... anyways
    You may use the chicken technique and leave the bones out and only enjoy the mean ;)

Here you go sir:

• great delay. thanks a lot Nembrini