Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Yesterday (cover)

My first recording with new interface, and first recording in a long time. It seemed like a good song to get back into it with. One take lots of muffs.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10kFpxE5Jk04yPcJODzw3ctnElWlnSbq0/view?usp=drivesdk

Comments

• @Bootsy said:
    My first recording with new interface, and first recording in a long time. It seemed like a good song to get back into it with. One take lots of muffs.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10kFpxE5Jk04yPcJODzw3ctnElWlnSbq0/view?usp=drivesdk

Good. I envy you your vocal sound, of course as regards the excellent voice, but also how it's recorded/presence/level/clarity etc. I have a huge piece of annoying and detailed pushy unasked for advice for you as regards your whole musical thing and journey: Do more.

• @Bootsy , I genuinely think that’s was a very good 😀

• As always you are stellar friend.

• I love it, great vocal and the guitar part is also much better than the original, fingerpicked instead of the more basic strumming on Beatles version. Great job!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Bootsy said:

Good. I envy you your vocal sound, of course as regards the excellent voice, but also how it's recorded/presence/level/clarity etc. I have a huge piece of annoying and detailed pushy unasked for advice for you as regards your whole musical thing and journey: Do more.

Thanks Johnny, I envy your way with words! Kind as always

@MeatWalrus said:
    @Bootsy , I genuinely think that’s was a very good 😀

Thank you MeatWalrus! The walrus was Paul.

@Ben said:
    As always you are stellar friend.

Thanks for the listen Ben. Good to hear from you.

@richardyot said:
    I love it, great vocal and the guitar part is also much better than the original, fingerpicked instead of the more basic strumming on Beatles version. Great job!

Kind words richardyot. Thank you. I used my Ibanez hollow body for a change direct into the audient, I kind a liked the sound I was getting.

I wish you all well during these scary weird times. Stay safe.

• excellent singing, guitar sound is a little bit boomy on my little pc speakers (but better on the KRKs), voice sounds marvellous, a joy to listen, thx

• @cabo said:
    excellent singing, guitar sound is a little bit boomy on my little pc speakers (but better on the KRKs), voice sounds marvellous, a joy to listen, thx

Thanks so much Cabo. Appreciate the Critique, I'll have a listen on my monitors later. I didn't notice any boominess on my headphone or the car stereo.

• Lovely. I, too, believe in yesterday. Would really like to hear you do Blackbird. Excellent guitarism and not boomy at all for me.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Lovely. I, too, believe in yesterday. Would really like to hear you do Blackbird. Excellent guitarism and not boomy at all for me.

Thank you Linearlineman, appreciate your listening. I do have an old cover of blackbird, wasn't one of my best recordings. Cringeworthy bird whistles

• Good to hear you again. When I see your blue VW Beetle, the world is a better place. Not a fan of The Beatles music, but I AM one of YOUR biggest fans. Beautifully sung and played. Gorgeous stuff my friend, GORGEOUS. :)

• @Bluepunk said:
    Good to hear you again. When I see your blue VW Beetle, the world is a better place. Not a fan of The Beatles music, but I AM one of YOUR biggest fans. Beautifully sung and played. Gorgeous stuff my friend, GORGEOUS. :)

wow, its been a while @Bluepunk.. thanks for the awesome compliments, im not worthy. i do appreciate you listening and its great to hear from you again.. how have you been?

• @Bootsy said:

@Bluepunk said:
    Good to hear you again. When I see your blue VW Beetle, the world is a better place. Not a fan of The Beatles music, but I AM one of YOUR biggest fans. Beautifully sung and played. Gorgeous stuff my friend, GORGEOUS. :)

wow, its been a while @Bluepunk.. thanks for the awesome compliments, im not worthy. i do appreciate you listening and its great to hear from you again.. how have you been?

Yes you are worthy. Please get a shift on and post another tune. Maybe not from Liverpool next time, how about Oasis, they’re from the right side of Manchester :) Been bobbing and weaving as usual. The trouble with living that kind of life is at some point a big right hook floors you. Just climbing off the canvas. All good. Hope you and yours are well. Take care.

• Just beautiful!
    Nothing to add😉@bootsy.
    Stay safe!
    Flo

• @flo26 said:
    Just beautiful!
    Nothing to add😉@bootsy.
    Stay safe!
    Flo

Thank so much Flo! You stay safe as well. Peace.

• Great job. And it's well balanced.
    Seeing as I'm bad at making pleasing sounds out of a guitar, what was your setup for this song?

• @Samflash3 said:
    Great job. And it's well balanced.
    Seeing as I'm bad at making pleasing sounds out of a guitar, what was your setup for this song?

Thanks Samflash3, in this case the guitar was an Ibanez hollow body with humbucker in the neck position, direct in on the audient id44, then just some reverb and delay. Oh and capo'd at the 7th

• well done.

• Very nice. It was hard to get Google Drive to play the file. Here are a few alternatives:

https://clyp.it/

http://www.tinyupload.com/