Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I blame Reznor for tonight’s AUM session

Thanks Trent.

Comments

• Nasty! :love:
    really has a NIN vibe

• Always enjoyed distorting acoustic drums / thanks for listening

@senhorlampada said:
    Nasty! :love:
    really has a NIN vibe

• Awesome!!!

• Very, very, very cool beans! 🤟🤟🤟

• I’ve been doing a digitone only industrial influences track, but about to add some instances of noir along with the digitakt. Love it. Also, subbed and hit the bell!

• 🤘🏻

@onerez said:
    Awesome!!!

Thank you, sir

@Faland said:
    Very, very, very cool beans! 🤟🤟🤟

I’d love to hear that. Thanks for listening

@dreamsaremaps said:
    I’ve been doing a digitone only industrial influences track, but about to add some instances of noir along with the digitakt. Love it. Also, subbed and hit the bell!

• @dreamsaremaps Dude... whenever you post this. Even a snippet...
    Please send us :wink:

• awesome, what apps did you use ? i know most of them, but what was the pink and blue under digistix track 4? and the black whith a white letter “A”?

• That would be Bit Maestro under Digistix (very awesome) & and the “A” is FAC Alteza (must have shimmer app)

@eross said:
    awesome, what apps did you use ? i know most of them, but what was the pink and blue under digistix track 4? and the black whith a white letter “A”?

• +1

@senhorlampada said:
    @dreamsaremaps Dude... whenever you post this. Even a snippet...
    Please send us :wink: