Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Made in Endlesss

Here is a video playlist of a few micro tracks/ideas made in Endlesss app that is out tomorrow if you want an idea of what it can do. Is my most used app the last 6 months by far

Comments

• Sounds great...Endless is totally engaging and hypnotizing...once u start making loops it’s very hard to stop...sounds a little bit like NAS...keep making songs, u never know what they might lead to...😎

• edited March 2020

Sounds great!

Any tips on how to 'stereo-ize' recordings? Most things I try seem too heavy handed but I imagine there are some x/y sweet spots on some of the FX. Knowing this would really help motivate me to use it more.

• Is this going to be subscription based? Can you use it with as a looper for Audio Units?

• edited March 2020

Subscription unlocks new effects, the sampler, soundpacks and infinite riff history.

You can jam for free but only the last 100 riffs will be accessible.

I think that’s more than fair, will be signing up for Endlesss Infinite. Still haven’t figured out the Sampler and some other new features.

Had to uninstall for a while because it was getting too addictive!

Great video @RedSkyLullaby

• edited March 2020

Addictive? YES. Social collaboration in a time of distancing? YEP. Creativity in a time of anxiety? OH HELL YES. Endlesss is the most mind-blowingest musicking thing I've experienced in a while. Hope the revolution blows wide open with the official launch.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Addictive? YES. Social collaboration in a time of distancing? YEP. Creativity in a time of anxiety? OH HELL YES. Endlesss is the most mind-blowingest musicking thing I've experienced in a while. Hope the revolution blows wide open with the official launch.

Indeed! i also was thinking recently about how the timing on this looked very suspicious...

• @baudious said:
    Sounds great...Endless is totally engaging and hypnotizing...once u start making loops it’s very hard to stop...sounds a little bit like NAS...keep making songs, u never know what they might lead to...😎

It is a Nas acapella sampled in to mix input of Endlesss from iPhone into iPad using an irig guitar input

• @AudioGus said:
    Sounds great!

Any tips on how to 'stereo-ize' recordings? Most things I try seem too heavy handed but I imagine there are some x/y sweet spots on some of the FX. Knowing this would really help motivate me to use it more.

Bottom left section of pitchmod is sweet spot for stereoizing mono input

• @bcrichards said:
    Is this going to be subscription based? Can you use it with as a looper for Audio Units?

No AU at launch but I suspect will be most requested upgrade. Free tier is pretty useable and decent set of features, can get by with free I would say, I believe subscriptions for more options. I’m not keen on subscriptions but I’m so addicted to this thing I would prob pay for subscription if I wasnt a tester

• @lukesleepwalker said:

Addictive is an understatement

• @RedSkyLullaby said:

@AudioGus said:
    Sounds great!

Whoot! There it is! thanks Homie!

• @AudioGus said:

@RedSkyLullaby said:

@AudioGus said:
    Sounds great!

Whoot! There it is! thanks Homie!

Indeed, good tip. I've been using the same spot in the smudge FX but it's not, uh, "subtle".

• Just got it, how do I switch back to the simple looper, instead of the advanced one

• edited March 2020

@rickelal3 said:
    Just got it, how do I switch back to the simple looper, instead of the advanced one

• edited March 2020

Recommend turning off quantize now and again too

• @RedSkyLullaby thanks bro, much appreciated

• Here’s another playlist more to follow

• So good! I hope everyone gives the app a chance. It's available now, so go get it!

• More Endlesss examples

• edited March 2020

Beauty!

Would love to hear some 'all in Endlesss' examples of how far it could be pushed without line in recording.

• Wow, SOOO Much potential with this app, its already so good, but could you imagine it being auv3 and also as a midi fx sending midi out so you can use other synths and sounds, also exporting midi would be pretty awesome too.
    Not complaining at all, dope app, just a few suggestions:)

• @AudioGus said:

Beauty!

Would love to hear some 'all in Endlesss' examples of how far it could be pushed without line in recording.

In my opinion, line in recording makes it even more interesting. There’s a vocal only channel that is wild...

• My only question is, “Why aren’t we talking endless on all threads all the time?”

• @robertreynolds said:

@AudioGus said:

Beauty!

In my opinion, line in recording makes it even more interesting. There’s a vocal only channel that is wild...

Oh it does for sure but I lose sense of what I could do with just the app, like if I ever leave the apartment again and commute.

• @AudioGus said:

@robertreynolds said:

@AudioGus said:

Beauty!

Oh it does for sure but I lose sense of what I could do with just the app, like if I ever leave the apartment again and commute.

I hear you. Feels a lot less flexible than Groovebox and a little less flexible than Reason Compact from an instruments perspective.

• @robertreynolds said:
    My only question is, “Why aren’t we talking endless on all threads all the time?”

It's a total game changer for me but I can see why it's not for everyone. Still, it makes me feel like I did back when I was in a good band. The delight of hearing something super creative come out of the interplay between musicians is just missing sitting at home laying out notes on a MIDI piano roll.

• @rickelal3 said:
    Wow, SOOO Much potential with this app, its already so good, but could you imagine it being auv3 and also as a midi fx sending midi out so you can use other synths and sounds, also exporting midi would be pretty awesome too.
    Not complaining at all, dope app, just a few suggestions:)

Yeah, my hope is that it can host AUs at some point

• Last one of these for now