Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Deletion with no warning Or explanation for telling it how it is ! fair or unfair ?

I recently got booted from this forum for being nothing more than a little short with people I felt where being either condescending or just trolling for reaction, it felt more so like trolling when 1 person seemed to gravitate towards and comment anytime I made a post .... I used the term snowflake and told someone to mind their own business..... Now I’ve seen far worse conflicts on here that seem to go on and on and on ..... I felt I wasn’t too disrespectful in the sense we are all adults on here so WTF ?

I love the craic in here most of the time n choose not to interact with the numerous arseholes that appear from time to time looking to cause drama so find it a bit shit getting kicked out for the term snowflake .... It does seem after all, proof was in the pudding or punting 😳😳😳

Comments

• Probably a subject to discuss directly with @Michael

• It seems as if this post is simply looking to troll further and paint yourself as the victim, I’ve not been a member for a long time but I do think most people who get the ban hammer have had warning first.

• edited March 2020

I don’t know about the incident you referring to but I’ve found Michael to be very fair, even though we agree on very little. Keep it positive, and try not to result to any kind of personal attacks. This place is special, and toxicity has no place.

• @KJH808 said:
    I recently got booted from this forum for being nothing more than a little short with people I felt where being either condescending or just trolling for reaction, it felt more so like trolling when 1 person seemed to gravitate towards and comment anytime I made a post .... I used the term snowflake and told someone to mind their own business..... Now I’ve seen far worse conflicts on here that seem to go on and on and on ..... I felt I wasn’t too disrespectful in the sense we are all adults on here so WTF ?

I love the craic in here most of the time n choose not to interact with the numerous arseholes that appear from time to time looking to cause drama so find it a bit shit getting kicked out for the term snowflake .... It does seem after all, proof was in the pudding or punting 😳😳😳

When I read the title "Deletion with no warning Or explanation for telling it how it is ! fair or unfair ?" I first thought of the PPG apps recently drawn from the AppStore without any time to prepare.

• Just try again. Folks here don’t hold a grudge, even if we sometimes unpleasantly disagree. No need for you to have one either.
    Then all is good.

• edited March 2020

@KJH808 said:

Are you the person who got banned twice on the same thread under two different user accounts?

• edited March 2020

@YourJunk said:

@KJH808 said:

Are you the person who got banned twice on the same thread under two different user accounts?

[Edit: Winding my neck in]

• You're Lucid Music, right?

Welcome back, mate

• Ffs grow up bitches.
    If you don’t like someone’s attitude or opinions, don’t get involved.
    It will always burn out if you don’t put more fuel on the fire.
    Simples.
    Stay safe folks.

• This is one of the most civil forums I’ve ever met on the interwebs, and i’ve been around for a while...

• @rs2000 said:

@KJH808 said:

When I read the title "Deletion with no warning Or explanation for telling it how it is ! fair or unfair ?" I first thought of the PPG apps recently drawn from the AppStore without any time to prepare.

I thought exactly the same :D

• @knewspeak said:

@rs2000 said:

@KJH808 said:

✋ and me.

• @Small_paul1976 said:

@knewspeak said:

@rs2000 said:

@KJH808 said:

✋ and me.

me too

• @Ass_Flaps_9000 said:
    When was it that new laws were introduced for public forums like this? Banning users never used to happen then.

Google the terms:
    Cancel culture
    Social justice warriors
    Snowflakes

That homework assignment should help you understand the state of things...

• I hate homework though

@MonkeyDrummer said:

@Ass_Flaps_9000 said:
    When was it that new laws were introduced for public forums like this? Banning users never used to happen then.

Google the terms:
    Cancel culture
    Social justice warriors
    Snowflakes

That homework assignment should help you understand the state of things...

• I love that offensive communication is kept in check here. There are a couple of users on other forums who just dominate with their online attacks and ruin it for everyone else.

Gus (snowflake, SJW, what was the other one? Canceller? Sure. That too).

• Just curious what reason people have for insulting people just because those people disagree with them or use a tone they don't like?

It seems like some people think that somehow they are demonstrating strength with the name-calling and insults -- and somehow think that they have no choice but to go ballistic. You've got choices.

It is possible to disagree with people and be civil. If someone can't be civil or think civility is a form of weakness they can't stomach, maybe another forum is a better place for them to hang out.

• @YourJunk said:

@KJH808 said:

No that’s not me .... I’ve only ever been Silver K on here or anywhere else

• @espiegel123, that is a curious question. I occasionally will get very angry... as with rasterer on this thread. Not quite sure I use standard name calling techniques. Calling someone a dickhead doesn’t fit with my leaning towards more cutting insults. I prefer to do my throat slitting with arch remarks if I am up to it. Maybe dealing with angry feelings in a civil manner does not scratch the particular emotional itch and leaves the frustrated respondent with no other choice. Unless habitual, I would be sympathetic to an occasional outburst from a tortured soul.

That being said, I agree that this is an incredibly civil space.

• @espiegel123 said:
    Just curious what reason people have for insulting people just because those people disagree with them or use a tone they don't like?

It seems like some people think that somehow they are demonstrating strength with the name-calling and insults -- and somehow think that they have no choice but to go ballistic. You've got choices.

It is possible to disagree with people and be civil. If someone can't be civil or think civility is a form of weakness they can't stomach, maybe another forum is a better place for them to hang out.

How civil does one have to be ? I still don’t think I was overly obnoxious even now ?
    I never once verbally abused in any conversation .... I merely stated my contempt for unwanted advice !
    Yes in a brash rough way but COME ON ffs....
    This is as bad as me getting kicked out of my local surgery for refusing to see one of the practice doctors ,
    The guy was a complete muppet when dealing with my kids ...I asked the receptionist if I could see someone else , when she asked why I said I thought he was a muppet ..... she changed my appointment and I thought nothing more of it until a letter telling me I had been struck off the practice arrived a couple days later !....
    The muppet stating in this thread that I’m just trolling !?? WTF
    No wonder the world is up shit creek if me telling someone they’re a muppet or that I give zero fucks for their opinion gets me cast out from their society then fuck that society I don’t want to be surrounded by people you need to walk on egg shells for ? ...... It’s fake.....

No doubt I will get people replying to this telling me I’m this sort of person or that .... I have no manners or people shouldn’t have to put up with my mood swings or what ever.....How about people be a bit more understanding ?
    Too many people think they deserve respect straight away ! No .....Respect is earned .....
    Common courtesy however should be extended immediately ......
    If some one disrespects you then it is up to you how you deal with it ....
    A gentleman would prob inquire if there was a problem and work through it ....
    I wasn’t feeling very gentlemanly when someone decided to tell me they thought I was cheating devs by downloading n deleting , was I so naive as to think blah blah blah ......regardless if I do or not
    They lost their entitlement to me treating them like a gentleman because some one with manners wouldn’t assume or impose their opinion on a complete stranger .....
    Now maybe I was being a snowflake by reacting in the manner i did but fuck me people .....
    So here it is .... not trolling just saying it how I see it ..... I don’t have any other accounts other than silver k and now this one ..... I’d like my original account back if poss thanks 😊...
    I’ll not be making anymore if this rather lame rant gets me kicked out again ....
    Here’s hoping it doesn’t , but be warned I may call more people muppets n tell them to mind their own business or that I send them to a field to go look for the fucks I have sown and see verily the field is bare ........
    Toughen the fuck up people ......

• @espiegel123 said:
    Just curious what reason people have for insulting people just because those people disagree with them or use a tone they don't like?

Dude sticks n stones is a childhood poem we teach children .......
    And the weak stomach belongs surely to those who are offended at basically being told to bugger off, or mind their own business ?
    I mean come on ! How insecure are you. (Not directed at anyone in particular,) ffs ?
    The name calling you refer to happened later in the thread and i believe was me calling you a troll .... that only happened because that’s what it felt like you were doing . And still does to be honest 🤔

• @KJH808 wrote: " I merely stated my contempt for unwanted advice !"

Uhhh. You asked a question. Someone (me) answered sincerely with not insult or anything...just a straightforward answer...and your response to me was rude and then you got rude when other people pointed that out.

Seriously. I gave an innocuous honest answer to a question about Drambo's release date. I thought I was being helpful.

• In society as on this forum there are accepted “social” norms and in some cease rules for interacting with one another.
    It is your responsibility to be aware of these, if you choose not to find out what they are or chose to ignore them then results are your fault alone.
    Also If you choose to transgress these then you have to accept the consequences.
    So calling the Doctor a muppet to his receptionist no matter how justified you feel it was probably crossed the line therefore you were removed from the practise, a similar thing It seems has happened here.
    Like many in today’s world you seem to feel your right to express your opinion trumps all others Feelings and opinions and feel aggrieved when you face a reaction you don’t like.

• Also if you want people to “mind their own business” you’d do better to PM the forum admin rather the posting your hissy fit on a public forum.

• @KJH808 said:

@YourJunk said:

@KJH808 said:

No that’s not me .... I’ve only ever been Silver K on here or anywhere else

Ah, your outburst was similar to that of another user so we thought you two were the same person. LucidMusic I think was the other name.

Either way, it seems that maybe you should learn the ways of the community here. Whether you agree with it or not, the forum mods have made it clear that your conduct wasn’t appropriate. So if you want to stay, behave.

• @CRAKROX: +1

@KJH808 wrote : "Dude sticks n stones is a childhood poem we teach children" and "And the weak stomach belongs surely to those who are offended"

Your point?

You are mistaken if you think I feel hurt or offended by anything you have written. I find the comments rude and needlessly confrontational. But they haven't upset me in the least.

I am just pointing out that your response seems unnecessarily uncivil.

I haven't claimed to be offended. I don't have a weak stomach. I haven't called you names. So, I am not sure what you are getting it.

All I did was answer a question that you asked and you got bent out of shape.

It feels like you are trying to pick fights. At our neighborhood bar, if someone starts going off for no reason, the bartender would show that person the door.

• edited March 2020

I remember when @Monzo got booted out and after a while @MonzoPro appeared. That was a class act I have to say. The new, improved version was a step above even though I can't remember what had happened in the first place!

Fair, not fair, don't sweat it. Trial by forum, even a benevolent like this one makes no sense in my mind other than making you feel better (or worse).

It sometimes happens to me to perceive tempo differently depending on my state of mind. When I'm agitated, tempo always seems sluggish and when I'm relaxed it generally feels ok, even if later, in the recording it seems slow. Well, you must have gotten Michael on one of those funny days. Fair or not fair. Take it as a baptism. Welcome the new forum you. Welcome back mate! ;)

• edited March 2020

@supadom said:
    I remember when @Monzo got booted out and after a while @MonzoPro appeared. That was a class act I have to say. The new, improved version was a step above even though I can't remember what had happened in the first place!

Thank you! I actually left, rather than got booted out - all the name calling and personal abuse got too much, so I called it a day/year.

The ‘pro’ version was supposed to avoid all that, and not rise to the bait.

I manage it. Most days...

• @MonzoPro said:

@supadom said:

Thank you! I actually left, rather than got booted out - all the name calling and personal abuse got too much, so I called it a day/year.

You tow the line between insightful and crotchety pretty well.

• @MonzoPro said:

@supadom said:

Haha, see can’t even remember. Those good days when snowflake was just iced water!