Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Using multiple iPads with AB3, AUM or apeMatrix?

Hi all,

I hope everyone is doing okay during these chaotic times. My new iPad Pro is coming in the mail tomorrow and I'm wondering if people here have experience with using multiple iPads in a setup. Basically, my idea is to use my older ipad with GR-16, then use my new iPad as the main hub with either AB3 or AUM. I will probably need 2 interface for iOS devices etc. The possibilities are endless. Any suggestions to an efficient setup to do this? Stay safe everyone!

Best regards, Kraft

Comments

• You could use a passive or line mixer to combine the outputs to one speaker setup. Use Link to sync up (or Midi sync if you can/want).

You could get the iConnectAudio4 to have more flexibility. I have definitely seen people post about multi-device setups. I am surprised there weren't more replies.

Another option is to use one (the older one probably) as a controller, https://apps.apple.com/us/app/midi-mod/id1465677026 Midi Mod is a controller app. A bluetooth connection would keep it together. There are definitely other apps, Midi Designer, KB-1, GeoShred.

A lot of options, guess it just depends what you are looking to do!