Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GarageBand for iOS’ live loops and remix fx coming to Logic Pro X?

Comments

• Hopefully it will also contain an improved sampler :)
    I kinda like the simple sampler in GarageBand.

Sure ESX24 and Alchemy are nice but total overkill for simple polyphonic one-shots etc.

Most likely we’ll get something for iPad & iPhone too...

• Apple removed the screenshot now and use an old one, lol.

• We are def due for a garageband iOS update. Been a while. Still my fave app to host to au’s.

Would love to see being able to add samples to the drum pads and create your own templates And also have the drummer create midi tracks for edit. Indeed upgrade the sampler is always a must and of course everything number one request is automation

• If it makes it into Logic then hopefully it will also be incorporated into Logic Remote. Loops could be controlled via iPads/iPhones with no need to rely on the mouse. It’d be like Ableton Live with Touchable🤩

• I hate those things, I accidentaly turned them on many times using my fat fingers and once they are on I cant find a way to remove them, searched the internet and nothing

• They should make an iPad controller app for logic now..

• edited March 2020

@RajahP said:
    They should make an iPad controller app for logic now..

They really should ...

;-)

• @klownshed said:

@RajahP said:
    They should make an iPad controller app for logic now..

They really should ...

;-)

Oh well, I’m a PC dude.. but.. I guess they will update it for live performance now (those new GB features)..

• I hope that comes to Mainstage too and it will not require macOS
    Catalina (I hope even older since I'm in High Sierra very confortable...)

• I like GarageBand’s Live Loops, but I always found them a little awkward to set up. Recording into them on a 13-inch iPad is crazy - the record panel takes up almost all the screen.

Really looking forward to this one.

• Well it’s been seven years since LPX, and this seems like a “marquee feature” to me, so we might be looking at version 11 here. If that’s the case what are we guessing, June reveal / September release?

Very curious about this but tbh I’d find some basic GarageBand iOS updates more exciting — audio routing, improved automation, master bus plugins... heck, even deeper access to Alchemy‘s parameters.

• The picture is gone from the Apple web-site, maybe someone intentionally leaked it?

Anyways, an update for Logic is always welcome and hopefully it will bring us an option to download all the iOS/iPadOS sound packs without tedious work-arounds...

I guess the Logic Remote app will get an update too and thus be able to serve as a 'clip launcher' :)