Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Trolling Thread

Hey, just in case anyone felt like trolling a bit I've created this thread. I thought since Sebastian and Michael are busy with final tweaks to AB2 we may as well get away with it. Anyone?

Comments

• If you're a troll AND the OP, does that mean you're a trollop?

• 'Scuse my ignorance @PaulB but what the hell is OP?

• edited March 2014

Ahhhh, googled it original poster...yeah. Trollop I am. Hope Anthony the novelist doesn't mind.

• Hahaha!!! OP stands for "Original Poster", as in you were the one to post this topic and start the conversation. @PaulB is just playing with words......AND......Trolling! :-)

• @supadom. You beat me! :-)

• edited March 2014

Bless Google Almighty I'd be lost without thee!

• Oh blesseth DuckduckGo for it has replaced my googlings.

• Audiobus is for losers, and only losers use it, and everyone on this forum except me is a TOTAL loser!!!!!!

• @Zymos said:

Audiobus is for losers, and only losers use it, and everyone on this forum except me is a TOTAL loser!!!!!!

I was with you until the, "except me part." Is it true your mom wears combat boots?
    You should all trade in your iOS devices for Android ones if you really want to make music, but if you're here it's a clear indication that you lack musical talent or common sense.

You probably can't spell korrectly either and Audiobus suks.

• we will never Audiobus 2!!! NEVER!!

okay, so I'm no good at trolling, had to borrow someone else's material. not sure where I heard that...

• @supadom said:

'Scuse my ignorance @PaulB but what the hell is OP?

OP means "out of print". Trolls are out of print, that means they are only active in the digital domain....no ink needed!

• I don't know what you define as trolling, but where I'm from trolling only happens after 2 pints of Jack and the skanyist thing you come across.... Nevermind, I'm to old for this shit.

• I'm not quite up to my second pint of Jack, but I'm close enough.

• edited March 2014

Haha! That's Funny Junk.

• In the UK, if you get a pet troll you have to pay duty on it...

• Good morning trollsters. It's sunny in Oxford, for a change. 6 hours sleep is totally not enough to function in my age. This is a toilet troll by the way... Yo

• I'm finding it hard to troll without a leading subject to troll off. The true trolling would be to stray from talking about trolling and I must admit we're quite useless at that so far.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @serosin said:

I dont get the big deal about Korg Gadget guys.. it's just an Electribe and MS20 combined. Nothing more. What would make it better is IAA. Thats the future of ipad music.

I'm probably too new here to get away with this..

IfI didn't think you were kidding, I may point out that the Electribe is a groovebox, drum machine and tbe iMS20 is a mono synth. Its just that neatly all the synths in Gadget are Polyphonic, but you were kidding right

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @supadom said:

Hey, just in case anyone felt like trolling a bit I've created this thread. I thought since Sebastian and Michael are busy with final tweaks to AB2 we may as well get away with it. Anyone?

Heh, yeah, Sebastian and Michael will never find out about this thread... heh.. hehehehe...

• @PaulB said:

In the UK, if you get a pet troll you have to pay duty on it...

A work around could be to claim it as an UGLY sister, or maybe a "sound generator" for work. Just like that it becomes a tax write-off.

• edited March 2014

@serosin said:

I dont get the big deal about Korg Gadget guys.. it's just an Electribe and MS20 combined. Nothing more. What would make it better is IAA. Thats the future of ipad music.

I'm probably too new here to get away with this..

If it were Ims20 and ielectri e combined I'd be all over it. But...nah, I don't wanna bump the 'gadget the prosumer gear' discussion any more as it may turn ugly.

Ok @Sebastian you're in, but don't tell Michael. He doesn't seem like a trolling type anyway. Shhhhh.

• Never mind Korg Gadget It's just another piece of toy software written for a toy !!
    I can't believe you guys think you can make professional music on your toy iPads and IPhones
    Get a life and the latest Mac if your serious.

• @Multitouch said:

Never mind Korg Gadget It's just another piece of toy software written for a toy !!
    I can't believe you guys think you can make professional music on your toy iPads and IPhones
    Get a life and the latest Mac if your serious.

I think we all have latest macs, they're just gathering dust. I gave mine to my girlfriend to check her Facebook.

• I don't get how people still make music with a mouse changing one parameter at a time like it's the nineties.

• edited March 2014

@Mutlitouch

Forget troll, you just went straight Orc.

The villagers are gathering their pitchforks, run Elephant man run!

• edited March 2014

I feel stupid now after realizing most of people have midi mapped keybords
    ...with knobs

• @firejan82 said:

I feel stupid now after realizing most of people have midi mapped keybords
    ...with knobs

Many people have knobs, some people are. But yeah, that's a very valid troll my man.

• @supadom Thanks! ...back to feeling clever.

This discussion has been closed.