Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mashup with AUM channels

edited March 2020 in App Tips and Tricks

This is the trick:

• Select in Atom Piano Roll 4 notes (for 4 channels to trigger)
  • Channel Atom Piano Roll to the build-in MIDI control in the midi-routing page
  • Go to Menu -> MIDI CTRL. Select your channel you want to volume-trigger.
  • Under Channel Controls, select Volume.
  • Choose Channel 1 (CH1), Select NOTE, and the corresponding note number that you use in Atom Piano Roll.
  • Do so for every channel you want to trigger.
  • Experiment from here :)

Instead of Atom Piano Roll, the are many possibilities to trigger channels.

Comments

• edited March 2020

Nice! More GlitchBreak-like mashups.

I hadn´t noticed that controlling AUM volume with notes turned them instantly completely on and off. If you´d like some fading, I guess one could use the Mozaic ADSR script instead.

• Sweet. Thanks for sharing

• @bleep said:
    Nice! More GlitchBreak-like mashups.

I hadn´t noticed that controlling AUM volume with notes turned them instantly completely on and off. If you´d like some fading, I guess one could use the Mozaic ADSR script instead.

Note velocity determines the volume. Velocity 1-127 turns Volume 1-100. In Atom Piano Roll, the Velocity is standard 100 in the scale from 1-127. That wil result that the fader goes a little bit above the 0dB line.

• Another experiment...

• Insane experiments, dude :lol:
    Love it :love: