Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Guitar Trickery

edited March 2020 in Creations

I used loopy and outboard gear for these recordings. All the guitars were project builds, some are fretless. The synths are Moog; little and slim phattys, The effects are eurorack modules...to many to mention but some are Pittsburgh Modular. Loopy because it is simple to get stuff down. Mostly capturing unique feels derived from footswitch in/out recording vs. a click. I like to play, record, and remix stuff live.

https://www.soundcloud.com/nervenickels

With everything on pause, I should be able to get some new stuff recorded in the next few months.