Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

//OT// Any drum & bass fans in here?

V O O D O O M

Comments

• D&B / Breakcore and anything in between or outside

• Back in the mid-90's, i was into D&B, but lost track of it.
    It all started with the famous Timeless album from Goldie.
    Some of my favourite:

• Drum n bass was incredibly exciting back in the day, but it quickly became very stuck to a certain template for my liking. I really like some of the Horo releases recently that emerged from DnB but go more ambient / techno. People like ASC, Sam KDC are doing some interesting stuff in the 'Grey Area' between DnB and techno.

This also tends to get stuck in a certain narrow sound template, but it's a sound that is a bit easier on my now middle-aged ears, lol.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    D&B / Breakcore and anything in between or outside

Used to love the dark/harder stuff, Limewax, SPL, Donny etc.

Slightly more chilled lately, perhaps it’s my age. I do love a bit of Current Value.