Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iVCS3 - EMS VCS3 Official Emulator - 06 march 2014

Can really say that my Dream come true :-)

Comments

• Oh happy day (Thursday, that is)! I hope people will take advantage of this offer and pick up Stria, which is awesome (including some fine presets from Sinapsya here …).

• Oh, I can't wait!!!

Do you know release price for iVCS3?

• Nice!

• +1 bleep bleep

• edited March 2014

Bleep bloop blhoop zzzzzzzkhgslaijnbb, yeah! I'm assuming the new arrival will also be on a promo discount?

• Yeah..so if one has ipulsaret already , do I need to pick idensity or stria ?
    The interface is similar and not a big fan of the interface per se but fan of the granular synth ....so do I enact the other 2 or skip it?

• On iPhone they are priced 8.99... is that the normal price or discount? Usually it says in details that it is on sale... I too was curious if all 3 were worth it (For the record I buy almost all AB apps but am trying to cut back and only get ones that are worth it)

• I have Stria and iDensity. I don't see much of a difference between iDensity and iPulsaret (though maybe someone could explain it for us?), and I don't use iDensity much anyway actually, but Stria is quite different -- not sample-based, good for abstract soundscapes rather than melodies/harmonies. At 50% off it will be only a few bucks -- 8.99 is the normal price, unless it went up since I got them. Let's see what it is on Thursday!

• it's a fast new world of creative right now, and I am loving it.

• edited March 2014

Already an app store link on the web page, but it doesnt work in Sweden.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ivcs3/id665703927?ls=1&mt=8

• Nice! I just might get Stria then. I only have iDensity so far.

• Not avail in the US yet.

• edited March 2014

It's supposed to be tomorrow according to the picture in the first post.
    On the sixth I mean.

• It's out tomorrow guys :-)

• Is the price still a state secret?

• edited March 2014

I think 13,99€ but I'm not sure...

I can say One thing, and for me is The important One: it is modelled very close to The Original VCS3 (from Italian university laboratory), and it play The same, is a 2 years of works app for have The same behavior :-)

• edited March 2014

Kinda looks like it's gonna be 13,99€ normally but hopefully on sale for the first week or two.

• edited March 2014

Ok. No complaint about any price, but, you know, if there's introductory price, I'll buy not only one but some of them.
    One day left...

• 3.5hrs left here:-)

• Other Apps tomorrow are 50% off...I think 3,99€ and is The First time ever that ApeSoft make a discount... It's an event :-)

For how ask about iPulsaret, it's very different to iDensity, not only for Polyphonic keyboard, it have 3 other type of granular synthesis, is more complete granular app on market.

• @thinds you are lucky :-)

• Indeed but it's a pity I will be asleep.

• @fjcblanco said:

Ok. No complaint about any price, but, you know, if there's introductory price, I'll buy not only one but some of them.
    One day left...

They probably have a great resale value.

• $18.99 kiwi dollars. I'm not familiar with this synth at all, but looking at the appinfo it seems absolutely massive in terms of features.

Also fully integrated with iOS, the midi, ACP, IAA, AB, Dropbox etc..

Looking forward to hearing and seeing more from this one!

• Enjoy the Synth in NZ , I wish more music apps would roll out like this great suspense!

• 1 € about 1,65 Nz $, so....

• Anyone have this yet?