Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NIN Fans

NIN is giving away their 2 brand NEW albums & they're both magnificent!

They're both as good (if not better) than one of my favorites FRAGILE

https://www.nin.com/nine-inch-nails-ghosts-v-vi-available-now/?fbclid=IwAR1IF2F0y-05eGary80SUJVaWRXJFKngp1rstFMr0vXDmf4rz6mujoBDTgc

Comments

• Can you believe it? :o
    Thanks a lot @skiphunt!

• Good news.

• Related question I’ve been wondering about for some time: these are new releases, why are these not showing up on my Spotify new releases list?
    It is showing all kinds of other new crap though... is there some kind of ‘payola’ involved?

• edited March 2020

@R_2 said:
    Related question I’ve been wondering about for some time: these are new releases, why are these not showing up on my Spotify new releases list?
    It is showing all kinds of other new crap though... is there some kind of ‘payola’ involved?

They show up on mine. Even though I also downloaded both albums... I listened to them both all the way through on Spotify. I only have the free version too.

I DID access them from the site link I posted, then followed the Spotify links from there. Maybe they just haven't propagated into the Spotify system yet? The email about them only came yesterday.

• These are both really beautiful. I think those of you who might not be fans exactly might give them a listen too.

• Both are quite good my download link finally came through today, was listening in the car driving in the rain. Got all kinds of feels

• @skiphunt said:

@R_2 said:
    Related question I’ve been wondering about for some time: these are new releases, why are these not showing up on my Spotify new releases list?

They show up on mine. Even though I also downloaded both albums... I listened to them both all the way through on Spotify. I only have the free version too.

I DID access them from the site link I posted, then followed the Spotify links from there. Maybe they just haven't propagated into the Spotify system yet? The email about them only came yesterday.

I can find them in Spotify when searching, but they’re not showing up under the general ‘new releases’. Perhaps you’re right about them not being ‘indexed’ yet.
    But this is not the first time I noticed new stuff not showing up in that list.