Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta suite presets missing

edited March 2020 in Support and Feedback

Hi,
I just purchased @brambos Rozeta and can’t find any presets. The list is empty in all AU3’s, tried AUM and Audiobus to no avail.
Because I’m assuming there are presets, eight?. Kosmonaut, to name one, lists presets just fine.

Comments

• There are no presets so create your own

• @tahiche said:
    Hi,
    I just purchased @brambos Rozeta and can’t find any presets. The list is empty in all AU3’s, tried AUM and Audiobus to no avail.
    Because I’m assuming there are presets, eight?. Kosmonaut, to name one, lists presets just fine.

There are no presets. Either they’re straightforward sequencers where you write your music (Bassline, Cells, XOX) or they’re semi-generative tools that that pretty much just “do-their-thing” and you tweak to taste.

There should have been a manual however, as there are a few subtleties in operation that might not be obvious to new users, but feel free to ask as questions arise!

• Hi, thanks for the answers. After spending a couple of hours fiddling around I see that presets wouldn’t be that useful. BUT they would give a starting point and overview of what the tools can do. The “generate” function is almost like a random preset generator, but it’s not obvious and it’s sort of hidden. The true problem as I see it is the lack of a manual. The manual is sort an introduction brochure.
    Particles, collider, those are pretty straight forward, but something like Cells... Upon opening it, I couldn’t figure out what it was for. I checked out this video by. The Sound Testroom and it really helped

So yeah., no need for presets, but definitely so for a proper manual.
    Thanks!