Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iZIP+ ....(now FREE!)

I know a lot of us here use GOODREADER for file management.

Now, while I don't believe this app is as fully featured as GR, it might be a very useful alternative for those who require this kind of utility. It looks pretty good. It's free. Nothing to lose.

Here's a feature list and link....

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/izip+/id820901032?mt=8

iZip+ is a professional app that will help you to easily manage your files.

•Compress files into ZIP-format.

•Compress photos and videos from Camera Roll.

•Open and extract files from ZIP format, including ZIP files, protected by a password and encrypted with AES.

•Open and extract many other file compression formats: RAR, 7Z, TAR, GZIP.

• Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, video, etc.

• Add files to ZIP file.

• Send files by email.

• Open files in other apps.

• Zip/Email photos and videos from Photo Album.

• Share your photos on Facebook/Twitter.

• Save images to Photo Album.

• Send and download files to/from Dropbox, Box, and GoogleDrive.

• Print documents.

• Download/upload files via iTunes.

• Compress files with simple password or AES password.

Comments

• That developer has submitted 8 v.1 apps all in the last month, each with no reviews— plus, the dev website link goes to some consortium with no mention of the developer. Call me paranoid, but I'm not sure I want this app messing around with my files without more info.