Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Springtime

edited March 2014 in Creations

Springtime is almost here! :)

Mainly Bismark bs16i and a little bit of Thumbjam into Cubasis.

A re-visioning of an earlier work-in-progress, taking into account some of the helpful comments from fellow Soundclouders! :)

Comments

• That was awesome, I definitely don't regret listing to this twice. Nice tension to resolutions, I could really feel them.
    This reminds me of some of the Moody Blues stuff. You have some serious composing skills there. Thanks for posting this, it made my afternoon.

• Very soothing. Nice touch. I liked the transition in the intro.

• Lots of really great ideas, just sounds very dry to me. Some more reverb or delay to place some of these sounds in a more 3D space would do wonders for giving it all more depth. Nice song though, it's nice to hear people really playing things and not just x0x sequencing everything.

• @Tarekith said:

Lots of really great ideas, just sounds very dry to me. Some more reverb or delay to place some of these sounds in a more 3D space would do wonders for giving it all more depth. Nice song though, it's nice to hear people really playing things and not just x0x sequencing everything.

Thanks, Tarekith! I have added some more reverb, moved some things around in the stereo field and doubled the strings and panned them harder left and right. See what you think - new version now uploaded. :)

• Very pretty - enjoyed that a lot! Got the ol' orchestrating module going in my brain!