Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ruismaker & Ruismaker FM updated with AUv3 Multiout support!

13»

Comments

• Actually I want @brambos sequencer that includes per step automation and probability etc.

• good call @auxmux with octa, ima try it with that and patterning 2!

• Question: Do I have to load one ch for each sound when using multi out?
    Ot is it possible to route say the snare to output 2 and then keep all the other sounds on output 1?

• @Lorichs said:
    Question: Do I have to load one ch for each sound when using multi out?
    Ot is it possible to route say the snare to output 2 and then keep all the other sounds on output 1?

One output channel per instrument.

• Thanks 😊

• wimwim
    edited March 2020

I'm still dreaming about a Brampler some day. B)
    ... or maybe call it Brolca Brampler.

• @wim said:
    I'm still dreaming about a Brampler some day. B)
    ... or maybe call it Brolca Brampler.

That would be dope. I’m also waiting for the BramBox, a @brambos groovebox.

• Scatterbrain is the real game changer

• I’m still dreaming of his streamlined bible app he promised

• BramBox in action. Phasemaker + Ruismaker FM.

• @brambos said:
    I must say it was an interesting trip down memory lane retrofitting multi-out into the Ruismakers.

I made both plugins 4 years ago when there was zero information about AUv3 development (Ruismaker was one of the first AU plugins on the market, and the first drum AU). A lot of the trial-and-error architecture was still in place and the apps weren't set up in a particularly multi-out-friendly way. ;) So this project turned out a bit more challenging than I had expected at first.

I love you so much for giving this to us @brambos :) out of curiosity did the changes you had to do make any difference to the sounds themselves ?

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@brambos said:
    I must say it was an interesting trip down memory lane retrofitting multi-out into the Ruismakers.

I made both plugins 4 years ago when there was zero information about AUv3 development (Ruismaker was one of the first AU plugins on the market, and the first drum AU). A lot of the trial-and-error architecture was still in place and the apps weren't set up in a particularly multi-out-friendly way. ;) So this project turned out a bit more challenging than I had expected at first.

I love you so much for giving this to us @brambos :) out of curiosity did the changes you had to do make any difference to the sounds themselves ?

No, the sounds haven't been touched, I just updated the plumbing. Obviously I disabled the global send effects, which don't make much sense a multi-channel setting. But other than that the synth models are identical :)

• @auxmux said:
    BramBox in action. Phasemaker + Ruismaker FM.

Nice, very uplifting vibe!

• edited March 2020

@brambos said:

@auxmux said:
    BramBox in action. Phasemaker + Ruismaker FM.

Nice, very uplifting vibe!

Thanks very much, sir!

• edited March 2020

Can anyone please explain how this works but really in a step by step way? I work with AUM

• @AlexB said:
    Can anyone please explain how this works but really in a step by step way? I work with AUM

Jakob Haq made this video on the subject. It is with Pure Acid, but the method is the same 😊

• @Lorichs said:

@AlexB said:

Jakob Haq made this video on the subject. It is with Pure Acid, but the method is the same 😊

Woops forgot the link 😱

• Thanks!

• edited March 2020

Still I don’t see how I can see how to assign in Ruismaker to what bus goes each instrument

Now I got it. Very interesting!

• How’s about in apeMatrix? Difficulty figuring out how to get it to work. Help!

• @oat_phipps Does this answer your question?

If not - is there something specific you need help with regarding multi-outs in apeMatrix?

• Probably a dumb question, but are the builtin sequencers somehow available when using ruismaker/fm as auv3?

• @hat_cake said:
    Probably a dumb question, but are the builtin sequencers somehow available when using ruismaker/fm as auv3?

Not a dumb question.
    Unfortunately the answer is no. The Rozeta suite has equivalents that you can use though.

• Cool, thaaanks - I just new I would regret not picking the suite up in the sale.. luckily its christmas now :)