Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ruismaker & Ruismaker FM updated with AUv3 Multiout support!

Comments

• So I'm not at the iPad, but can I go to older track saved in AUM and now, say, compress the Ruismaker kick and put a delay on the snare with multi-outs?!

• Awesome. Wouldn't expect anything less from this great dev.

• This is so great. Thank you.

• Bram
    Big thumbs up !

• wimwim
    edited March 2020

Damn! This is so frekin’ great. Instant beef on my snares using FuzzPlus3 - those have always been a bit weak for me with FM. ThankyouThankyouThankyou. <3

• @wim said:
    Damn! This is so frekin’ great. Instant beef on my snares using FuzzPlus3 - those have always been a bit weak for me with FM. ThankyouThankyouThankyou. <3

And to think all of this was technically already possible 4 years ago when they first came out :D

• @brambos Just had a really cool session with RuismakerFM, Phasemaker, Rozeta Rhythm last night 👍 Excellent work, thank you!! 🙏🎧🐬🎛🌈💗🚀

• Nice, nice!
    My old eyes would thank a slightly bigger interface though: pads and buttons :wink:

• @brambos said:
    Get those virtual cables out!

Ruismaker & Ruismaker FM updates with AUv3 Multiout support are available immediately (trickling down the App Stores everywhere right now)

Do you plan an update for Ruismaker Noir too?

• @Iskander said:

@brambos said:

Ruismaker & Ruismaker FM updates with AUv3 Multiout support are available immediately (trickling down the App Stores everywhere right now)

Noir is just a single voice.. so it wouldn’t make sense.

• @RockySmalls said:

@Iskander said:

@brambos said:

What he said. If you want to fake multi-out in Noir you could send it through Scatterbrain I suppose.

• @brambos said:

@RockySmalls said:

@Iskander said:

@brambos said:

What he said. If you want to fake multi-out in Noir you could send it through Scatterbrain I suppose.

which is an excellent idea that “what he said” went immediately off to do.. 🧠

• Sweet! Thanks very very much @brambos
    It’s not a case you are one of my preferred devs. 👏👏👏

• edited March 2020

I must say it was an interesting trip down memory lane retrofitting multi-out into the Ruismakers.

I made both plugins 4 years ago when there was zero information about AUv3 development (Ruismaker was one of the first AU plugins on the market, and the first drum AU). A lot of the trial-and-error architecture was still in place and the apps weren't set up in a particularly multi-out-friendly way. ;) So this project turned out a bit more challenging than I had expected at first.

• Thank you!

• Awesome 🤘🏻🤘🏼🤘🏽🤘🏾🤘🏿🤘🏾🤘🏽🤘🏼🤘🏻

• Fantastic work as always!

• @brambos said:

Oh god, yes! Thanks Mr Bos!

• @brambos said:
    I must say it was an interesting trip down memory lane retrofitting multi-out into the Ruismakers.

I made both plugins 4 years ago when there was zero information about AUv3 development (Ruismaker was one of the first AU plugins on the market, and the first drum AU). A lot of the trial-and-error architecture was still in place and the apps weren't set up in a particularly multi-out-friendly way. ;) So this project turned out a bit more challenging than I had expected at first.

But the outcome is, as ever, exceptional. Thanks!

• channel 1 i have ruismaker
    then i go to channel 2 and hit multi bus

says there are no active multi bus inst loaded...

what step did i miss ? i’

• @reasOne said:
    channel 1 i have ruismaker

Use the ruismaker multi-out.. there are now 3 different versions.. IAA, AU + AU Multi-out

• @royor said:

@reasOne said:
    channel 1 i have ruismaker

Use the ruismaker multi-out.. there are now 3 different versions.. IAA, AU + AU Multi-out

ahhh lol dang it totally missed that thank ya

• Yeah.. I have yet to decide what to do when IAA gets shut down. Probably most users will have moved on to AU by then anyway.

• Thanks, Bram! :p

• If you’re enjoying the multi-out, please consider leaving/updating an appstore review! :)

• Oh man, finally got around to playing with this update! Who needs Model Cycles when we have Ruismaker FM! Damn, so great! @brambos

• @auxmux said:
    Oh man, finally got around to playing with this update! Who needs Model Cycles when we have Ruismaker FM! Damn, so great! @brambos

i still want one 🤣 and a samples because that sequencer but you have a great point and this is awesome update

• @auxmux said:
    Oh man, finally got around to playing with this update! Who needs Model Cycles when we have Ruismaker FM! Damn, so great! @brambos

Bram's got enough knowhow to create a new multi-timbal app that also allows chromatic and optionally polyphonic playback per part to give the Model Cycles a run for the money...

Drambo needs competition, lets call it Brambo ;)

• Yeah for sequencer @reasOne, I'm going to use Octachron because it comes closest to Elektron or Poly2 like probability and per step Midi automation.

I would def buy Brambo @Samu