Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Let’s go groovy with nembrini bst100 and ifx rack+a tribute to Manu Dibango.

edited March 2020 in Creations

I use my luke,an apogee jam and i convolver.
What a great combo!
I love these two apps!
Thanks!
Take care!
Flo

I could not make my tribute with a saxophone,so i did it with my guitar!
Rest in peace Manu Dibango.
Flo

Comments

• Hehe... nothing sells music gear better than skilled players :)
    Thanks for your demos!

• Yes, I agree, great demos, much appreciated.

I'd like to be able to toggle individual units on and off in iFX with a midi foot pedal. You can't midi learn this at the moment, but I just got a reply from iFX support and they say this is something they are planning to add, which sounds to me like very welcome news.

I'd also love to have a Nembrini rig plugin as they have on desktop, just to keep things contained, but I don't know if that is planned? Oh, and an AU3 Wah pedal... then I'll never need anything else... ever... again.

• I'd also love to have a Nembrini rig plugin as they have on desktop, just to keep things contained, but I don't know if that is planned? Oh, and an AU3 Wah pedal... then I'll never need anything else... ever... again.
    Rig plugin is coming..
    Before you ask,i don’t know when😉😉.

• Thanks you all for your kind words.
    Flo

• @flo26 said:
    I'd also love to have a Nembrini rig plugin as they have on desktop, just to keep things contained, but I don't know if that is planned? Oh, and an AU3 Wah pedal... then I'll never need anything else... ever... again.
    Rig plugin is coming..

We are porting all our plugins on iOS, Rig too obviously. Great demos flo, thanks. RIP Manu Dibango, a great artist.

• @And_Nembrini said:

@flo26 said:
    Rig plugin is coming..

We are porting all our plugins on iOS, Rig too obviously. Great demos flo, thanks. RIP Manu Dibango, a great artist.

🙏