Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FRMS - Granular Synthesizer from Imaginando

Comments

• edited November 2021

This week, FRMS is on sale: 50% off all purchases, all platforms! Only until 28th November. :blush:

• Hello! I can't find MIDI learn for recording samples into FRMS. Am I missing something?

• When I export banks, is there also a way to export the waveforms I’ve recorded within the app? It seems like when I import banks into other devices, the waveforms are not there?

• @inkie said:
    Hello! I can't find MIDI learn for recording samples into FRMS. Am I missing something?

Thanks for reaching out. We will let you know when it is ready for testing.

• @countingcook said:
    When I export banks, is there also a way to export the waveforms I’ve recorded within the app? It seems like when I import banks into other devices, the waveforms are not there?

Might be a bug, we need to investigate.

• @xglax said:
    @tahiche @espiegel123

There was in fact a problem in the crop feature (and another with the modulation matrix reset).

The latest beta (build 57) has fixed those two problems.

This beta has also improved the "start" feature. Now it is possible to choose the start point beyond the loop zone and you can use it with the backwards mode too.

Hi there, (hi Xglax). I'm new in this forum. I've just purchased FRMS version 1.5 for iOS and can't see any changes in the waveform after cropping. If I switch to another layer and come back, it seems to show the cropped wave but remains playing the original one. So I noticed the cropped wave is already saved, but you have to import it again in order to make it work.

I will enjoy this first steps with the app never the less. Than you for being there, :)

• I just bought FRMS for desktop to match my iOS purchase and am very excited but cannot seem to get it to show up in Ableton. Is there a trick?

• Never mind! I restarted and it appeared. The Rescan wasn't doing the trick... :blush:

• Help please...

Can someone tell me how to hide the keyboard on the AUv3 version?

Also how do I import samples? it doesn't seem to support drag and drop.

Also how do I init the sound? thanks!

• @cokomairena said:
    Help please...

I don't think that it's possible. You can switch between the keys and the chords, but you can't hide this zone (or I don't know how to do)

Also how do I import samples? it doesn't seem to support drag and drop.

Clic the "download" icon and go to the "imported" menu... you can import your samples from there.

Also how do I init the sound? thanks!

Select the patch "Default".

• edited June 2022

@cokomairena said:
    Help please...

Yes, this. As for now it feels weird/unusable in auv3 window layout other then extra large.
    @sinosoidal is it possible that FRMS gets the same keyboard treatment as DRC.

• Picked up the desktop version in the sale yesterday. Quick question do the IAP for preset packs on the iOS version cross over to desktop or do you have to purchase them again which seems to be the case unless I’m missing something?

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Picked up the desktop version in the sale yesterday. Quick question do the IAP for preset packs on the iOS version cross over to desktop or do you have to purchase them again which seems to be the case unless I’m missing something?

With your account logged in on iOS, choose to restore purchase. It should register the add ons on your dashboard.

• @Agatha_aga said:

@cokomairena said:
    Help please...

Yes, this. As for now it feels weird/unusable in auv3 window layout other then extra large.
    @sinosoidal is it possible that FRMS gets the same keyboard treatment as DRC.

Do you mean hidding the performance area?

• @sinosoidal said:

Yes, optional hiding the performance area could be handy

• @Agatha_aga said:

@sinosoidal said:

Yes, optional hiding the performance area could be handy

I have written dowm the request!

• @sinosoidal I almost forgot: Happy Birthday to you and the team!! Hope you get some good years ahead. :)

• @Pxlhg said:
    @sinosoidal I almost forgot: Happy Birthday to you and the team!! Hope you get some good years ahead. :)

+1

• @Pxlhg said:
    @sinosoidal I almost forgot: Happy Birthday to you and the team!! Hope you get some good years ahead. :)

Yes, I echo the sentiment. Looking forward to interesting new audio frontiers with your offerings.

• The UI on a small window and the lack of dragging and dropping samples has made me not use FRMS that much, I really think the interface is made for a computer.

• Still a 2mb limit?

• New update just came out, thanks @sinosoidal and Imaginando !

• @Agatha_aga said:
    New update just came out, thanks @sinosoidal and Imaginando !

True story! Yesterday Lucas has showcased the new preset pack 'Sounds Of Basson'. Have you heard it already? What do you think? :blush:

• I did and really enjoyed the live stream! The new presets are very nice.

• Sounds insane. I love FRMS so much.

• I love this app, amazing, using it with my eurorack.
    Is there a way to make the grains flip between going backwards and forwards. I can do it with creating a copy in a second channel and reduce the grains, but is there a way to do it in one channel.
    Maybe basic question, but I can’t solve it

• @bobbfett hit the button under window and change it to “p.pong” and the grains will go back and forth

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    @bobbfett hit the button under window and change it to “p.pong” and the grains will go back and forth

Ah, thank you so much, that was not exactly what I was after, but it works very well. I was after if the grain generation could be random forwards and backwards, but this work.

Best regards Bobb

• I ended up copying everything to an other layer, having that playing backwards with fewer grains. Pingpong made every grain also play backwards wich i didn’t want.
    Cheers Bobb